Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
New year's resolutions
I know it's not new year for everybody, but I thought it'd be a good idea to share any creative new year's resolutions that we plan to keep up!

Due to me falling behind in college coursework, I've decided to begin setting up specific routines for what to do each day of the week (making room for washing and excercising which... Aren't usually high priorities for me...)

I'm also going to try and follow the lessons that I've seen in Austin Kleon's book "show your work" and post something small every day somewhere online. It may be here, tumblr, artstation or Facebook, but I'd say even this post qualifies as one.

So what do you guys aim to get done in the new year? Really looking forward to hearing about it!
Thanked by:
Sorry but there's already a thread for this.
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by: Disco Reptile
(01-01-2017, 08:50 AM)puggsoy Wrote: Sorry but there's already a thread for this.

Oh dear, what's the protocol for when this happens? Is it possible for me to delete/lock this current one and post to the other instead? Or should I just leave it?
Thanked by:
Use the other thread, a mod will lock or delete this if they think it should be.
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by: