Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Lovintendo (PLAYER?)
Hello, I'm back and would like to participate in the project. That's why I'm creating this topic.
[Image: ok62nT2.png]
These transformations are some of my blows (inspired by Pocket Fighter). The ones inside the red box are different versions. Those of the left are with my colors and those of the right, with the original colors of the characters.
[Image: QBhMRIH.png]
This is the defense pose.
I also want to know if my helpers can be Nintendo characters and my midnight moe, princess peach.
Since I'm in the gaming subforum, I want to know if the ideas I expose will not be stolen.
Thanked by:
I'll add any finished characters. However, everyone's movesets have been consistently original so I'd prefer that you don't add any copyrighted content that you don't own.
Animations - MFGG TKO (scrapped) - tFR
[Image: QUmE6.gif]
"It feels that time is better spent on original creations" - Konjak
Focus on the performance, the idea, not the technical bits or details - Milt Kahl
Thanked by:
Wait, is not Crappy Blue Luigi a blue Luigi?
I finished the idle pose.
[Image: TXsbAQW.gif]
Thanked by:
He's talking about the movesets in each character, not the designs of the characters themselves. I remember someone saying over in my thread that TFR was OK with designs like this, because of reasons I'm forgetting right now.
With the idle post, two things - 1) his right (our left) foot looks a bit weird, or it might be just the angle, and 2) the head bob seems way too sudden, try making it move a bit less, maybe?
c e r t i f i e d   m e m e l o r d .
>> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCM0jv_z...IciomDGEmQ << you should check this out
Thanked by:
(12-14-2016, 01:22 PM)Lovintendo Wrote: Wait, is not Crappy Blue Luigi a blue Luigi?
I finished the idle pose.
[Image: TXsbAQW.gif]

Touché, I forgot about him and after posting I realized that Quirby is a parody of Kirby. But, I meant specifically non-parody characters so Crappy Blue Luigi, Quirby, and what you currently have are fine. Just don't put directly use Princess Peach.

Keep the progress going but I agree with Quirby's crits. However, by this point in the project, I'd prefer to see overall progress than over-refining little details.
Animations - MFGG TKO (scrapped) - tFR
[Image: QUmE6.gif]
"It feels that time is better spent on original creations" - Konjak
Focus on the performance, the idea, not the technical bits or details - Milt Kahl
Thanked by: