Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
MegaMan Xtreme 2 Remastered
Heart 
Surprise
(09-28-2018, 01:50 PM)Corvus Wrote:
(09-17-2018, 06:45 PM)zfreeman Wrote:
(08-30-2018, 02:52 PM)Corvus Wrote: Neon Tiger

Sooo many missing frames.

Could you elaborate on what you mean by missing frames?

Neon Tiger has little to no frames of animation in Xtreme 2. So his movements just, jump all over the place. This extension should hopefully remedy the problem.

superior:
wow i understand but amazing buddy i love it  Smile
Thanked by: hurrucane hoatzin29
Volt Catfish and Berkana are currently on the burner right now. Volt has a long way to go, but Berk is almost done. Just need to tie some loose ends and add some....continuity to her attacks.
Thanked by: hurrucane hoatzin29
Man, I can't wait to see how you get all of this to come together. You've done such an amazing job so far! Keep up the great work!
Thanked by: superiorzx1234
I expect great things from you Corvus. Xtreme 2 was my first Mega Man game ever. Speaking of which, do you plan on giving Zero his own armour?
Thanked by:
(02-02-2019, 03:03 AM)Bluestreaked Pangolin Wrote: I expect great things from you Corvus. Xtreme 2 was my first Mega Man game ever. Speaking of which, do you plan on giving Zero his own armour?

Unsure, but not impossible.
Thanked by:
[Image: PtDEoth.png]

Soon...
Thanked by: Superiorzx
[Image: eeBv3jA.png]

Error: unknown data detected. Entity radiating maverick virus signature. 
Thanked by: Superiorzx, D-01
(11-03-2016, 06:57 PM)Corvus Wrote: I've been shy on this for a long time. I knew I eventually had to bring it out of hiding after MegamanX9.com went down and reach more public eyes here at vg-resource.com. Getting introductions out of the way, my name is Corvus. Franken-editor, visionary, and an overall "I have too much time on my hands" kind of guy. I'm a big fan of the MegaMan games, mostly the main timeline. Every time I looked through threads and dug around on images for spritework, Xtreme 1 and 2 seemed to be the most...swept under the rug, as it may. It never got the attention it deserved despite it managing to fit an entire Megaman X experience onto 8 MB of memory. So, I decided to start a little hobby project to give this game the attention it deserves. That project is MegaMan Xtreme 2 Remastered.

[Image: KZLwqvY.png]

Features:

-A what if situation: what if all the specs on the GBC were doubled for this game?

[Image: s32Qafn.png]

-Every sprite in the game touched up, color boosted, reworked, and given new frames.
 [Image: QxQ9d6g.gif] [Image: kwktp4v.png]

-A brand new armor exclusive to this remaster. 
 [Image: je5OJzq.png]

-Maps touched up to be closer to their originals.
 [Image: cJyaxJM.png]

-reworked story and dialogue to bring things up to date. 
[Image: jAsB9YE.png] [Image: dPXFZy5.gif]

-Every color used on this project is within the GBC color palette, so if the hardware was capable of it, all of these edits would be 100% possible.

And much more!

[Image: hCKbWJr.png]

This project is far from finished. I will be uploading sheets and gif examples as sections as I go forward on this project. Any kind of feedback is appreciated and welcome.
Thanked by:
Hey guys, corvus here. I just want to go ahead and state that the project is not dead. It is, however, in a state of hold right now. I have some sheets that are almost ready to go but I've been re-evaluating them to see if I can do better in some cases. When I get something, I'll be sure to post it as soon as I can.
Thanked by:
Looks exciting, when is it going to be complete?
Thanked by:
Omg, this looks so amazing as hell! My whole body is ready! I’m so excited for this and looking forward to see the next update. Keep up the great work!
Thanked by:
(01-21-2020, 09:34 PM)ragnarockerbunny Wrote:
(11-03-2016, 06:57 PM)Corvus Wrote: I've been shy on this for a long time. I knew I eventually had to bring it out of hiding after MegamanX9.com went down and reach more public eyes here at vg-resource.com. Getting introductions out of the way, my name is Corvus. Franken-editor, visionary, and an overall "I have too much time on my hands" kind of guy. I'm a big fan of the MegaMan games, mostly the main timeline. Every time I looked through threads and dug around on images for spritework, Xtreme 1 and 2 seemed to be the most...swept under the rug, as it may. It never got the attention it deserved despite it managing to fit an entire Megaman X experience onto 8 MB of memory. So, I decided to start a little hobby project to give this game the attention it deserves. That project is MegaMan Xtreme 2 Remastered.

[Image: KZLwqvY.png]

Features:

-A what if situation: what if all the specs on the GBC were doubled for this game?

[Image: s32Qafn.png]

-Every sprite in the game touched up, color boosted, reworked, and given new frames.
 [Image: QxQ9d6g.gif] [Image: kwktp4v.png]

-A brand new armor exclusive to this remaster. 
 [Image: je5OJzq.png]

-Maps touched up to be closer to their originals.
 [Image: cJyaxJM.png]

-reworked story and dialogue to bring things up to date. 
[Image: jAsB9YE.png] [Image: dPXFZy5.gif]

-Every color used on this project is within the GBC color palette, so if the hardware was capable of it, all of these edits would be 100% possible.

And much more!

[Image: hCKbWJr.png]

This project is far from finished. I will be uploading sheets and gif examples as sections as I go forward on this project. Any kind of feedback is appreciated and welcome.

This is an incredible project awesome work!. Has anyone contacted you about making a remastered rom? I’d love to play this, I have a gba flash cart so if anything comes up I’ll gladly test it for you since that would be the closest to a GBC that might run it.
Thanked by:
Lots of work... congratulations, i wish i had the same skills in pixel making, but i am only good to rip off animations and re-make them in RPG Maker lol
Thanked by:
(06-16-2020, 12:12 AM)Corvus Wrote: Hey guys, corvus here. I just want to go ahead and state that the project is not dead. It is, however, in a state of hold right now. I have some sheets that are almost ready to go but I've been re-evaluating them to see if I can do better in some cases. When I get something, I'll be sure to post it as soon as I can.

This looks really good! I hope you continue with the project, I'm really looking forward to it. I've never finished this game, and recently was thinking of giving it a try but was hoping for some sort of upgrade that would make me want to play it and I found this project.

One question; Can this be used along with the Shared Health Upgrades hack?
Thanked by:
Wow, this looks great! I hope you continue with this project. And soon to be able to try it out.

One question; what is the name of the original Remaster Armor, and do you have previews of it yet?
Thanked by: