Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
MegaMan Xtreme 2 Remastered
Tunnel Rhino

[Image: eU7zaKs.png]

[Image: MwoSjD8.png]
Thanked by: Ton, superiorzx1234
Wire sponge is coming up! Sorry about my silence, but alot of things have been happening in my personal life. I did not want to post anything until I had something finished.
Thanked by: superiorzx1234
Bug 
(01-04-2018, 05:44 PM)Corvus Wrote: Wire sponge is coming up! Sorry about my silence, but alot of things have been happening in my personal life. I did not want to post anything until I had something finished.

i here my friend its me your  old friend superior i love your project megaman x xtreme remastered i love to see more i can wait to play it sooon please come back with more update Smile
Thanked by:
Hope things are alright. It's always enjoyable to see more of your lively sprite work.
Thanked by:
Wire Sponge

[Image: 9mL7xtg.png]

[Image: GjH5Nsb.png]

I have to admit, I'm not proud of this one. Wire sponge has alot of color diversity so I had to make some serious sacrifices to make it fit in the 8 color limit. Nevertheless, I managed to cram in as much as I possibly could.
Thumbs Up 
i love this game keep up the good work
Smile
Thanked by:
A little taste on whose coming up next.

[Image: tI2CkpF.gif]
love it Smile
Thanked by:
Neon Tiger is almost done. Sorry for my silence, recently got a new job and its been taking up alot of my time.
Shocked 
(07-21-2018, 09:34 AM)Corvus Wrote: Neon Tiger is almost done. Sorry for my silence, recently got a new job and its been taking up alot of my time.

its okay take your time buddy Smile
Thanked by: Ton
Neon Tiger

[Image: 9d70a3g.png]

[Image: cWkEPVw.png]

Sooo many little details. Sooo many missing frames. Neon was a nightmare to take care of, but what matters is that he's finished for the most part.
do you think you could show us a stage selection screen? loving all the designs so far. and could you release sprites for the new armor? i really like the design of it, lol
Thanked by:
Heart 
(08-30-2018, 02:52 PM)Corvus Wrote: Neon Tiger

[Image: 9d70a3g.png]

[Image: cWkEPVw.png]

Sooo many little details. Sooo many missing frames. Neon was a nightmare to take care of, but what matters is that he's finished for the most part.
superior:you doing a great job buddy i cant wait to play your game project soon i excited for this fan game i love it so much

Smile
Thanked by:

Sooo many missing frames.

Could you elaborate on what you mean by missing frames?
Thanked by:
(09-17-2018, 06:45 PM)zfreeman Wrote:

Sooo many missing frames.

Could you elaborate on what you mean by missing frames?

Neon Tiger has little to no frames of animation in Xtreme 2. So his movements just, jump all over the place. This extension should hopefully remedy the problem.