Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Guild Wars 2
How many more people do you need to get a Guild Hall?
--
Thanked by:
Basically we need around 5 people that can conduct the mission because it's hard as nails. Everybody needs to be level 80, and have the expansion pack.

So far, 2 people are in on it (Pete and Mallydormouse) and I will be getting it sooner or later. So we'll get there if people are into it Smile
Tsunami Bomb - The Simple Truth
We could run away
Leave behind anything paper
Not knowing where we're going to stay
When there's no Mondays

You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
When I'm in your arms, I feel safe from harm and sorrow too
You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
But most of all, nothing couldn't be solved when I'm with you
Thanked by:
We technically have one more that has the expansion so if Dazz and his friend wind up with the expansion, we'll have the minimum 5 we need. It's not just because it's hard though - the mission can only be completed by a guild group which, I believe, requires at least 5 people. More definitely wouldn't hurt though!
Thanked by:
I would help with that, but I don't have much in regards of dispensable income at the moment.
[Image: k0OsVum.png][Image: NXpkf1V.gif][Image: psychicspacecow.png]
Thanked by:
No worries - the guild hall will be accessible to everyone, expansion or not, once we have it so we definitely still want anyone interested to join the guild.
Thanked by:
I had no idea about the level 80 part. I thought the cap was just raised that high for the expansion pack. Barely at level 12 as it is.
Guess I gotta put the time in
--
Thanked by:
I won't be getting getting the expansion anytime soon as I'm putting my budget towards a new computer since this one can barely run GW2 on it.
Even if I did have the expansion though I am only level 11 so I wouldn't be able to help.
Thanked by:
I'm pretty sure that you get an instant level 80 boost along with purchase of the expansion.

Personally I don't really feel like putting money into the game (at least at this point), along with the fact that I do enjoy the leveling up experience. I might buy the expansion eventually but at this point the free version still seems quite playable, it's not as restrictive as other MMOs I've seen.
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by:
Yeah, they did a surprisingly good job keeping the free version playable - much better than most other games that have both free-to-play and paid versions.

That said, nobody should feel obligated to buy the expansion. We should have enough to get the guild hall regardless and at that point, everyone can benefit from it.
Yeah, nothing quite hits the "do not continue" like WoW with its lvl 20 cap, money cap, etc. where people only get to experience the memes of 2010 with cataclysm.
[Image: k0OsVum.png][Image: NXpkf1V.gif][Image: psychicspacecow.png]
Thanked by:
The only thing that really restricts you in GW2 if you don't have the expansion is that you have to level up to get to areas unlike the expansion where you can go just about anywhere while being Level 1.
Thanked by: