Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Television Show/Cartoon/etc. Thread
(05-08-2017, 03:44 PM)korusan Wrote: Looking forward to the new Rick and Morty, just wish we had a date on it already.

June.

Only thing I have to say.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by:
so the beetlejuice cartoon from 1989 is p good. it's another reason why i wish i wasn't born in 1995.
[Image: ErbRIBqVkAUtE8F?format=png&name=900x900]
Instagram Twitch Twitter YouTube
Thanked by:
(05-15-2017, 10:37 PM)LydiaPurp105 Wrote: so the beetlejuice cartoon from 1989 is p good. it's another reason why i wish i wasn't born in 1995.

Eh, being a mid 90's child isn't so bad if you had access to cartoon network, nick and disney at the time.

Especially CN since they gave more exposure to toons before the 90's back when boomerang served its purpose.

BUT SPEAKING OF CARTOONS THAT ENDING FOR SAMURAI JACK OMG I LOVED IT.

Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by: miyabi95_
So Cartoon Network has a possible new show coming soon that looks promising.
[Image: ttQO1G1.jpg]
Made by a Mexican team, a first for CN. So far the shorts released are in Spanish, but an English dub is on its way.
Dr. Flug has to be a reference to Faust from Guilty Gear. (Both are mad scientists with paper bag masks)
And people have been comparing Black Hat to Count Bleck as well.
[Image: sonamy_animtitle_by_retrobunyip-dbg86ov.gif]
damn Frankie Foster's gotten the Joker treatment there

(i like it)
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
Oh my God I know I've watched English subs for the ones out already and I'm excited.

Black Hat is pretty bae TBH.
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:
Honestly, I'm actually anticipating this show. I always kind of imagined a show with characters that were outright villains so this would be a pretty dope comedy show for CN to pick up on given that many of their recent comedies have been pretty lacking.

That and this would be the first thing since Billy and Mandy that utilizes Dark Humor without having to be on [as] (that and I have to admit that I really dig the character designs)
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by: Cooper
disney: do people still like toy story?
pixar: sorta? 3 was really successful but i dunno about another one...
disney: awesome, make another one. what about cars? is cars still hip with the kids? how was cars 2?
pixar: what now?
disney: fantastic. cars 3 it is.
pixar: dude chill out for a sec. what about a sequel to something lesser known like brave? or incredibles?
disney: more like INCREDIBLY stupid ideas. hell no.
pixar: i'm sort of regretting my existance now...
Thanked by:
In other reboot news: Animaniacs is coming back! Not sure whether to be excited or worried.
But man, I wonder what stuff they can get away with this time. XD
Let's hope the cast returns as well. Can you really Imagine Yakko not voiced by Rob Paulsen?
Thanked by:
They'll have to update the president song... oh boy...
[Image: Dexter.png]  [Image: Bubbles.png]  [Image: SNWzHvA.png]   [Image: SamuraiJack2.png] [Image: kQzhJLF.png]  [Image: Pikachu.png] [Image: tSCZnqw.png]
Thanked by:
(05-31-2017, 02:59 AM)Dolphman Wrote: In other reboot news: Animaniacs is coming back! Not sure whether to be excited or worried.
Let's hope the cast returns as well. Can you really Imagine Yakko not voiced by Rob Paulsen?

I would be more upset by a Jess Harnell-less Wakko Sad
Thanked by:
(05-31-2017, 02:59 AM)Dolphman Wrote: In other reboot news: Animaniacs is coming back! Not sure whether to be excited or worried.

Far as the political humor is concerned probably a hell of a lot.

That and depending on who picks it up they could probably get away with a lot more without the fox censors having to get on their case, maybe they'll finally be able to give the bird to someone.

Or not, if they want to keep it a family show.

Actually while we're on the subject of Animaniacs do you know what other Spielberg Cartoon I'd love to see get revived?

Freakazoid.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by:
hotel transylvania is getting an animated series and i'm actually lookin forward to that! (i'm a goth/vampire-type character fangirl shut up) has that star vs. style of animation which i think is pretty darn amazing. nice move, disney
Thanked by:
Not gonna lie I feel like that Hotel Transylvania on Disney is odd.

I mean I get that it's a different director and stuff but at the same time knowing that one of Genndy's creations being on another network other than CN is a first for me to see, even if it's just something based off the movie if you know what I mean.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by:
Thanked by: