Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
How to rip sounds (not voices or instruments) in Super Mario Galaxy
Well damn, I still didn't got the Galaxy Spin sound effect, and now it's too late. Now I cannot release the demo this year anymore.
Thanked by:
If you remplace ambient sound by empty sounds, I think it could work.
Thanked by:
You are saying that as if I would know how to do that.
Thanked by:
(04-03-2016, 10:36 AM)TrinitroMan Wrote: You are saying that as if I would know how to do that.
Considering your attitude towards others, no ones going to help you. Have the common decency as a person to have some patience and let people help you. Being rude and impatient will get you nowhere. People are looking into it, and if you don't have the respect and a thick-headed mindset to wait then you can ask somewhere else. Reverse engineering something never done before is a pain in the ass, and you're not helping it at all. Have some patience pal, thanks.
Thanked by: Inthegrave, iyenal
Ugh...sorry, if I'm sounding rude.
It's just that I wanted to release the demo on the deadline this year, but now I have to wait a year again before I can release the demo again, since I don't have the sound. Please don't ask me why waiting a year again, please just accept it.

Okay, after listening to the mono sounds I have ripped, I can confirm that the Galaxy Spin sound effect is not a mono sound.
So yeah, I would be glad if someone could tell me how to rip stereo sounds from Super Mario Galaxy.
And now that I couldn't make it to the deadline, I now have all the time in the world.
Thanked by:
(04-04-2016, 11:33 AM)TrinitroMan Wrote: Ugh...sorry, if I'm sounding rude.
It's just that I wanted to release the demo on the deadline this year, but now I have to wait a year again before I can release the demo again, since I don't have the sound. Please don't ask me why waiting a year again, please just accept it.

Okay, after listening to the mono sounds I have ripped, I can confirm that the Galaxy Spin sound effect is not a mono sound.
So yeah, I would be glad if someone could tell me how to rip stereo sounds from Super Mario Galaxy.
And now that I couldn't make it to the deadline, I now have all the time in the world.
Cut the shit attitude with the deadline because we all have things to do. you literally have no fluency in reading do you?: No one can reverse engineer in a week sometimes You clearly have no respect for those trying to help, so I'm going to leave this for someone else. Learn in life that not everyone knows everyhing, and sometimes it takes work on your own too. Good luck.
~Anex
Thanked by: Inthegrave, iyenal
I think you misunderstood me.
I do have respect for the rippers. I do know that it is hard.
I also now understand that one week is not enough, hence why I increased the deadline to a whole year.
So please, somebody at least tell me how to rip stereo sounds without having to disable other sounds and then record it.
If I know how to do that, then I can rip the sound I need all by myself, but please, please don't leave me hanging. Sad
Thanked by:
(04-28-2016, 04:55 AM)TrinitroMan Wrote: I think you misunderstood me.
I do have respect for the rippers. I do know that it is hard.
I also now understand that one week is not enough, hence why I increased the deadline to a whole year.
So please, somebody at least tell me how to rip stereo sounds without having to disable other sounds and then record it.
If I know how to do that, then I can rip the sound I need all by myself, but please, please don't leave me hanging. Sad

I think you misunderstood that no one has to meet your deadline. Because, the deadline isn't significant to us, but only to you. We all have things to do, including you. No one is respondi because this has never been cracked as far as I'm aware, so please, chill. Yes my attitude is blunt, but it's honest.
Thanked by:
Wait, it was never cracked before? Oh man, just how much bad luck can I possibly get?
Okay then, plan B: Anyone knows of a sound that at least sounds similar to the Galaxy Spin sound?
I mean, I don't know if such thing exist, but if it does, then I'm more than happy to use that as an replacement.
And sorry that I was such a hassle to you guys...
Thanked by:
Does this sound you have been looking for? 
https://www.dropbox.com/s/tssk5tc6nkj29c...c.wav?dl=0

Thanked by:
Oh my god, yes. That's actually the sound I was looking for...and I couldn't find it... Defeated
Thank you very very much! I'll credit you now.
Thanked by:
(04-29-2016, 09:19 AM)TrinitroMan Wrote: Oh my god, yes. That's actually the sound I was looking for...and I couldn't find it... Defeated
Thank you very very much! I'll credit you now.

No problem. 
I had extract the sounds about years ago, and much quite complex to do that. (I can't remember how to get working right now)

Hope your project will be done as soon.

Thanked by:
(04-28-2016, 11:25 AM)RatchetMario Wrote: Does this sound you have been looking for? 
https://www.dropbox.com/s/tssk5tc6nkj29c...c.wav?dl=0

I know that this thread is a few months old now but how did you extract that sound? I've tried looking for a few methods but wasn't able to find one other than directly recording it from Dolphin which I don't really want to do.
Thanked by:
hi
i’m new i’m having a bug with the Spriters resource
Thanked by:
(05-18-2019, 06:57 PM)Tylerbrownies102 Wrote: hi
i’m new i’m having a bug with the Spriters resource

Hello there! First and foremost, welcome to the site!

Unfortunately, this is the incorrect thread for wrrors. If you are having site bugs, please redirect your issues toward this thread:
https://www.vg-resource.com/thread-31791.html

If you have any other further issues, please feel free to DM a staff member!

Best,

Pingu!
Thanked by: