Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sonic Rush models
Sad 
Hello, I'm completely new here so I don't know where to really post this. 
I could've posted this to "Organization" because Sonic Rush wasn't posted to The VG Resource or Models Resource yet. Or I can post it to Feedback / Showreel to show the models first before submitting them. Embarassed
I've used the MKDS Course Modifier to export the models. Strangely, I didn't need to mirror the textures at all. That's one of the reason why they're the first models that I'm uploading here. It was very easy.
Anyways, I'll upload some (not all) models from Sonic Rush to Dropbox and you can take a look at them that way, I hope.

Dropbox link

I hope that the link works. It should show individual folders with textures and models. If it doesn't work, please tell me and I'll try to fix it right away.
Thanked by: supersmashball, Hiccup
Think that you will be able to do sonic rush adventure?
Thanked by:
(11-18-2015, 05:26 PM)Yarcaz Wrote: Think that you will be able to do sonic rush adventure?

I already am trying to do Rush Adventure but there are a few problems.
I submitted Sonic, Blaze, the Tornado (the plane), the ramp at the start of every level and the goal chest since October 31st but they aren't approved yet.
The problem with Rush Adventure is that almost every model is in a different .narc-file (kind of like a folder) and if you open a .narc-file in the MKDS Modifier then you can't get out and you have to restart the program to select a different .narc. It's tedious.
Thanked by:
You can try another program, like Every File Explorer.
Thanked by:
(12-05-2015, 10:22 PM)TomSawyer1 Wrote: Can't say I'm a big fan of sinic

... Sinic? ..........
I can understand Sanic,............... but.... SINIC!?!?!??!!?

Sonic feels offended.

JK, lol.

On the side note, hopefully marine's crew from sonic rush adventure gets ripped.
Thanked by:
(12-05-2015, 11:30 PM)Yarcaz Wrote: On the side note, hopefully marine's crew from sonic rush adventure gets ripped.

I'll try my best.
Thanked by:
There seems to be a new Sonic model for each cutscene btw...
Thanked by:
Here's the list of Sonic Rush Adventure stuff as of now.
Checklist
Thanked by:
LoL sinic.. haha this is great..
Thanked by: