Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Jitter's Sprites(Need Critiques)
Hello, im posting here my most recent sprites, and i want some construtive critiques on some of these. Smile

Isaac(Golden Sun):
[Image: NLOCsXf.png]
He's a playable character on my smash bros fangame, so he's going to get moves. Smile

Axel(Disgaea 2):
[Image: 5UcZH2w.png]
Assist Character.

Some portraits:
Dark Pit:
[Image: Hb3M5f2.png]
Ike:
[Image: VFH1KWP.png]
Kirby:
[Image: ROzVbMu.png]
Mario:
[Image: 8SMkrDU.png]
Master Core:
[Image: 4hRiv6u.png]
Pikachu:
[Image: stKpKhU.png]
Slime(Dragon Quest):
[Image: rDG81j5.png]
Sonic:
[Image: AsbtGNb.png]
Villager(Yeah, i know i missed a "L" )
[Image: wMKq5XI.png]
Yoshi:
[Image: Is476rP.png]
Young Link:
[Image: y60fcYp.png]

Some Itens:
Mushroom:
[Image: ol45Fua.png]
Poison Mushroom:
[Image: RVPu1pR.png]
PokeBall:
[Image: NJXN844.png]

And that's all Folks!
(Positive C+C is greatly appreciated)
[/img]
No
Thanked by:
I'm sorry if this is harsh, but you need to completely redraw some of those portraits. Specifically Mario, Young Link, Slime, and MAYBE Villager. The anatomy is just so off mainly on Mario and Link. The eyes, neck and hair are either too small or just misshapen. Maybe someone other than me can elaborate on this.
[Image: rHiHaRN.jpg]
Thanked by: Yangfly Master
Yoshi could probably stand to back off from the camera a bit in his portrait. The pokeball is a sphere, so the shading should keep the same shape throughout instead of changing angle at the lid rim. Mario and Young Link... um, they look like rag dolls, really. Mario's eyes are really far apart and stoned-looking, not to mention his nose looks more like Rayman's. Link's face just looks scribbled.
i liked isaac and axel, but i think them could have a bit more of shadow, principally isaac
your portraits is cool but that young link and that mario, don't know, looks like a bad cartoon Embarassed
yoshi is much close of camera, don't u think?
i think that you need to improve much in line art
your shading is almost perfect Big Grin
[Image: kurapikasign_by_mmaker45-d8p3i8k.png]
(04-22-2015, 08:27 PM)Joxon Wrote: I'm sorry if this is harsh, but you need to completely redraw some of those portraits. Specifically Mario, Young Link, Slime, and MAYBE Villager. The anatomy is just so off mainly on Mario and Link. The eyes, neck and hair are either too small or just misshapen. Maybe someone other than me can elaborate on this.
Yeah, i know they're sucking very much Tongue

(04-23-2015, 08:42 AM)Kelvin Wrote: Yoshi could probably stand to back off from the camera a bit in his portrait. The pokeball is a sphere, so the shading should keep the same shape throughout instead of changing angle at the lid rim. Mario and Young Link... um, they look like rag dolls, really. Mario's eyes are really far apart and stoned-looking, not to mention his nose looks more like Rayman's. Link's face just looks scribbled.
I'll made a far away Yoshi.
Thanks.
I'll also redo Mario, Young Link, Ike.

(04-28-2015, 06:32 PM)Mephisto Maker Wrote: i liked isaac and axel, but i think them could have a bit more of shadow, principally isaac
your portraits is cool but that young link and that mario, don't know, looks like a bad cartoon Embarassed
yoshi is much close of camera, don't u think?
i think that you need to improve much in line art
your shading is almost perfect Big Grin
Thanks bro, Glad you think my shading is semi-perfect. Yeah, i suck at creating my own bases, but needs to...
Also i try to limit the Shading to make animating easier to me.(It's like my own style Tongue )
No
Thanked by:
What is Master Core?
Thanked by:
@Lisnovski
This

It's like a playable version of Master Hand.
No
Thanked by:
Hey i need critiques on some of these, before i start creating the sheets, they are going to be used on a Mario Crossover Fangame, of mine's.
Roy(Fire Emblem, The Binding Blade)
[Image: iHCTMYe.png]

Syobon(Also Known as "Cat Mario")
[Image: dL6BxzE.png]
No
Thanked by:
I've been trying to create a Fire Emblem Gba Style sprites for a ROMHack im creating...
So any critiques on these:
standing
[Image: L8b8vf0.png]
dodge1
[Image: LwDnirc.png]
No
Thanked by: