Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)
Official Name Change Log and Requests
I'd like to change my name to "someguyonline" for consistency sake.

Done!
-Petie
Thanked by:
I want my username to be changed to "Supernova Skymancer"!

Done!
-Petie
Bran Flakes. A bold new taste. Bran Flakes.
Thanked by:
I would like to change my username to Snufflmop please. I accidently made a typo and I didn't realize until too late. If you could change it, that would be great.

Fixed! Since this was basically just typo, it's not included in the log.
-Petie
Thanked by:
I would like to change my username to The_Eggo55 , as I no longer use my current username, and I already this new username regularly on several other platforms (ie Reddit, Discord, etc.)

Done!
-Petie
Always spread a smile! You'll never know if someone will need one today.  Smile
Thanked by:
I would like to change my user-name from SplatGuy, to Joi Itsuki please, I am not into Splatoon 2 anymore, and being a submitter now, I want people to know my real name, if you will change it, thank you very much!

Done!
-Petie
Thanked by:
yoboimeowth --> Sparkie

Done!
-Petie
Thanked by:
I'd like my name to be changed to "Croissant". "Gwladys" is a really old name and I don't want it to be publicly associated with me.

Done!
-Petie
Thanked by:
Hi, can my name be changed to "Randomperson123"?

Done!
-Petie
Thanked by:
Hello! I was wondering if you could change my name to "NintendoGuy"? Luigi_Boi doesn't really show my love for all Nintendo characters as much as NintendoGuy does. Plus, I already made a profile picture for NintendoGuy. Thank you!

Sorry, that username has already been taken. Feel free to PM me with an alternate choice.
-Petie
Thanked by:
Hi! I'd like to change my username to "Ayami" please, thanks in advance! (as far as I checked it was free)

Done! Also, thank you for checking if it was free first!
-Petie
Thanked by:
Can I have my name changed to Xanderrock98?

Done!
-Petie
Thanked by:
I'd like to have my username changed to DreamyCat. I find it better to be adressed by that and it's also the username I use in other sites

Done!
-Petie
Thanked by:
Change my username to SonicFan2011 please I am a Sonic fan

Done!
-Petie
Life is not a race to the grave, it is a rollercoaster to fun that never ends. [Video: http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTXsvDK9n0g]
Thanked by:
I would like for my name to be changed to "RonaTheRTD", as that's what I go by on most social/online platforms now. A simple, yet hopefully viable reason.

Done!
-Petie
Thanked by:
I'd like to have my username changed to speedykuro since it's what I currently go by on every other site now.

Done!
-Petie
Thanked by: