Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Official Name Change Log and Requests
I'd like to change my name to MrSonicSMSSpriter because I want to keep my name consistent with my name on DeviantArt please.

Done!
-Petie
Thanked by:
Can you please change my name to Sonikko? I think MeowCat is a bit silly and it was only a placeholder until I thought of a better one. Thanks.

Done!
-Petie
Thanked by:
Hello! I'm requesting that I get rid of my old username from 3rd Grade.

(Seriously, everyone has that cringey username they want to forget about... this one's mine)

I would like to change it to "MattNL". Thanks in advance, have a great day. (:

Also, if you could please change my submitter accounts as well... thanks. (:

https://www.textures-resource.com/submit...ICDUDE723/
https://www.spriters-resource.com/submit...ICDUDE723/

Done! And thanks for including submitter profile links - those have been updated too.
-Petie
Have fun!

-Matt ♥
Thanked by:
zedmilse. it's a name i started using consistently since after my previous name change, and it's about time i started using it here too.

Done!
-Petie
Thanked by:
I would like to change my username to "KaratGaming" because it's more fitting with what my online avatar is about.

Done!
-Petie
Thanked by:
Can I have my username changed to "Hell Inspector"? It's to match my Steam, Discord, etc. Thanks in advanced.

Done!
-Petie
I usually rip models from obscure licensed games.

Thanked by:
I don't really use this name anywhere on any site any more. May I please get it changed to "trussive"? That matches my username everywhere else. Just to let you know, I usually have it with no capitals lol

Done!
-Petie
Thanked by:
Can you change my nick from this to RadicalTimmy22 ?
edit: Please?

Done!
-Petie
Thanked by:
I've been thinking about this for a long time. I think it's time I retire Mighty Jetters after a decade in favor of the name Garamonde, my only OC I have ever truly liked and have adapted on Discord and Steam. Don't worry, I'll still be Mighty Jetters in your hearts, but I feel change is good sometimes. Tongue

This is madness! But it's also done Smile
-Petie
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:
can you change my name to Night Sky please?
i just want to match my username to my other account
my old username is kinda lame

Done!
-Petie
Thanked by:
Could you please change my old username to Mysticus?
If possible even my submitter username.

Done, including submitter name! Just keep in mind that the submitter name change only affects existing submissions. Anything in the queue needs to be updated manually.
-Petie
Thanked by:
Hello, I've never submitted or posted much but I'm hoping to change that soon. Could I please have my username changed to be MishuK9? If it's possible, could I also have my submitter name changed to MishuK9 as well (if it isn't already. Apologies, I'm a bit unfamiliar.) Thank you in advance.

Done!
-Petie
Thanked by:
Change username
Paprikamario - > Pepper2000

Done!
-Petie
Thanked by:
Change username
FlavioCamarao- > CAMARAO

Done!
-Petie
Thanked by:
I'd like to change my name from Bugrs to Getmo to keep consistent with my Discord username.

Done!
-Petie
Thanked by: