Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)
Official Name Change Log and Requests
I'd like my name changed to Hallow, I just want my name shorter. I've had my current name since 2008 in WoW WotLK so I guess you could say it's outdated. I've been switching to this shorter name on many sites already.

If this is good enough reason, could all my submissions be edited to reflect this change as well?

Sure! I updated it everywhere I found it (except for the social sites links which I can't find a simple way to edit from my side).
-Petie
Thanked by:
It's been quite a long time since I've been away from The VG Resource and I would like to become a part of it once again but this time with a slightly better name. Could you please help me to change my username from 'EpicEbilninja' to a less cringey 'Mr. Jam'?

Sure thing! You're all set. Welcome back!
-Petie
Thanked by:
Could you change my name to KrakenOfTheSea? TheNoahGuy1 is a cringey old name I don't go by anymore.

Sure! All done.
-Petie
Thanked by:
Can you change my username from "A Japanese Soldier" to "Division 六" please? Thanks!

Sure, though in the future, a reason is appreciated.
-Petie
Thanked by:
Mind changing my name to Unleashed KittyPOW? The whole BlazerXChan is kinda cringy and its outdated.

Done!
-Petie
Thanked by:
I Would like to change my name to Plok.

Reason: Plok is Back! (in a comic strip) and to celebrate, I want to make a change of my name!

Oops, I apparently forgot to save my edit... This is obviously done though!
-Petie
Thanked by:
While i still love the inspiration of my current name i'm starting to cringe at it a bit ^.^'

can it be changed to LittleYabiko? thanks, and i promise this'll be permanent...(for a good few years at least, lol) Genki ^_^

Sure! All set.
-Petie
[Image: ErbRIBqVkAUtE8F?format=png&name=900x900]
Instagram Twitch Twitter YouTube
Thanked by: Kold-Virus
Can I have my name changed to Twilighter please. It's to match with other sites, at least for now. Also, It would be nice to upload more models.

Sure! Changing it on the forum now. PM me if you need your submitter name changed on any of the main sites as well though - this rename doesn't affect submitter names.
-Petie
Thanked by:
Could one of you fine human beings possibly change me back to IceManual? I'm getting back into ripping and my rm2k day dreams are over, I'd like to go back to the old me. I would be happy to provide a better explanation if wanted or needed, as the topic says, but I know the admins and mods have better stuff to do and are very busy! Please and thank you!

Cheers!

Done!
-Petie
Current ripping projects: 
Bahamut Lagoon FX  - In Progress

[Image: 8XRDwnT.png]
Thanked by:
I would like to change my name to "Camryn185"
The "Model Hacker" was a username I chose when I was a kid to look cool but now it sounds generic, stupid and only puts me in the 3d modelling category, a category I'm not even familiar with.

Sure, no problem.
-Petie
Thanked by:
Ok, I absolutely, positively promise that this next name will be permanent.

May I please have my username changed to just "Twister"? It's what everyone here refers to me as and I've decided to just accept it.

Also because my Billy and Mandy phase sorta died out. :p

Okay, done.
-Petie
[Image: OK9g6f1.jpg]
Thanked by:
I miss my old username. Defeated Changing it was a very stupid decision and I regret it tremendously. It was simpler when people just called me "Tabuu". "Rodo Furedokikku" sounds like weaboo talk and it's making me cringe each time I look at it. So I don't know what the rules are for changing names back to old usernames, but my old one was "TabuuForteAkugun", no spaces.

If possible, I'd like to change it back. But WITH spaces. "Tabuu Forte Akugun". I promise this will be permanent. Smile

Okay, no problem - done!
-Petie
I'm an opera-crossover singer undergoing classical voice training and I'm also making Super Smash Bros. Feud.

Discord: kold_virus
Thanked by:
Please Change my name to Maxpphire

I've been using it for a very long time now and this will be the last Permanent change, unless I somehow change my first name again.

Sure thing, all set.
-Petie
M A C H I N E G U N
         ⌒°。>◡<)⌒°
             /_▄︻し┻┳═一(いち)(いち)  ┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨
[Image: tumblr_mr2bjoHi1v1qh8espo1_400.gif][Image: NfIxSTK.gif]
Thanked by:
Can I have a capital letter at the start of my nickname? No particular reason besides everyone has it.

Sure! And since this is just a case change, there’s no need to log it.
-Petie
Thanked by:
Hello, I like to revert back to my old user EternalFirebird.

My YouTube user is EternalFirebird and on different forum it is also EternalFirebird but spaced between. I feel like using a different alias would confuse other people as I should say, so I like to have my user reverted back to EternalFirebird

Sure thing, all set!
-Petie
i don't know what to put here
Thanked by: