Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)
Official Name Change Log and Requests
May I please have a name change? I'd like to change to "optiMiskit" because I really don't like my old username, and I'm starting to use this new username everywhere.

Done!
-Petie
Thanked by:
Hello!
Could I please get a name change? I was referred to this thread lol.
Miles56 --> auxfox

Yup! All set.
-Petie
Thanked by:
Hello, can i have the name changed please?
DARK BLOOM ->Chadook
Thanks.

Won't be doing that one. Special characters in usernames cause too many problems.
-Petie

-Fine, here's a Normal one. Tongue

Much better. Done!
-Petie
Thanked by:
This thread is for name change requests... You need to be here longer and have more posts to request a rip.

well I guess I need to request a change since I posted here. Uh... Can I ask how long I need to wait between changes?

And is this site similar to MarioBoards, where I still have my old name and only my display name was changed, or do I lose access to this username entirely?

Anyways, I guess I'll change my name to Fawfulthegreat64 with a capital F, so it looks more formal. If I can change once a month I might go with a theme next month.

I PMed you answers to all of these questions and will deal with the name change once I hear back from you.
-Petie
[Image: OOovP5l.gif]
Thanked by:
Originally you could change your name every 30(?) days but that was removed since people kept changing their name to random stuff. This thread should only really be used if you have a good reason to change your name (e.g. for consistency across other sites), rather than how that feature was used.

It's always a staff member who inevitably breaks the "don't post anything else in this thread" rule. For shame, puggsoy! Though in fairness, it all started with KingAsylus91's wildly out of place request.
-Petie
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by:
"Filler" is all I want.

Don't really like the "Freak" part. Sounds very negative to myself.

Done!
-Petie
I like to make models in my free time. I also make weird games, too.
Thanked by:
GLAM GRIMFIRE

This is not a promising start. We don't allow name changes to escape your past. Prove that you've earned it and maybe we'll talk. Beyond that, you should consider actually reading the opening post of this thread as it outlines the proper way to request a name change. Since I'm assuming you haven't, let me also just mention that if you want to reply to this message, either do so by editing this post or via PM - not by posting again in this thread.
-Petie
[Image: cKfiI0F.png]
Thinking of you, 
wherever you are.
Thanked by:
I would please like my name changed to TwisterWithABlister. roundthebend abbreviated can easily get mixed up with Random Talking Bush.

Done!
-Petie
[Image: OK9g6f1.jpg]
Thanked by:
Can I change my name to lukeoftheaura? It's part of an internet-wide username change thing I'm doing.

Sure thing! You're all set.
-Petie
Thanked by:
Can I have mine changed to Lobco? It's my discord name and I'd like people on Discord to recognize me.

Sure - all set!
-Petie
Thanked by:
Hey, so I've been going by the name Xiron on several other places for about 4 years now. Since I started gaining activity here, I figured now would be a good time for me to get my name changed here. Thanks.

Done!
-Petie
Thanked by:
Hello Petie, good sir! I was wondering if I could change my name to "Pingu" on here, or "Pingu!" (if the exclamation point doesn't break the system.) I'm starting to go by that on Discord, and would love people who are on there to recognize me on the site as well, and I love this penguin more than anything. I hope this name change request suffices!!!

The exclamation point is fine - just remember that you'll have to include it when you log in now!
-Petie
Thanked by:
Hey, is it alright if I get my username changed to "Dio"?

Sorry, that username is already registered. Update this post with an alternate option if you still want it changed (and please PM me when you do so I know to check).
-Petie
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by:
Hey Petie, May you please change my name to TwisterWithATrickster? I personally find it to be more catchy.

Sure - done!
-Petie
[Image: OK9g6f1.jpg]
Thanked by:
I want to change my  username to Ik0zael. I'm called Ik0zael on other websites, so I don't want to just call myself Yin10Dou here and be called Ik0zael elsewhere.

Please provide a good reason for your desired change.

~Mighty Jetters

Okay, that works!
-Petie
Pokemon Ik0zael Pokemon  
Thanked by: