Cielo (Berserk Form)
Cielo (Berserk Form)
Argilla (Berserk Form)
Argilla (Berserk Form)

Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner: Raidou Kuzunoha vs The Soulless Army
Raidou Kuzunoha
Raidou Kuzunoha

MadWorld (Wii)
[url=https://www.dropbox.com/s/xra5tczxd7k6w78/MadWorldMDB_Release.zip?dl=0][/url]
Thanked by: Shade, frk_14
Added Legend of Korra and MadWorld models.
Thanked by: Mystie
I haven't seen LoK yet, but I hear that there's a character named Asami, whom everyone ships Korra with. Is she in this game?

Also, since you're looking into Platinum models, could you please help me with piecing together Rodin from Bayonetta 1? He is split into two separate files, one for his head and the other for the rest of his body, and I can't get the two models and their armatures to combine properly.
Thanked by: TGE
Cool, you finally made a thread for your models Smile
Hope to see more of your cool models! Cute
(02-03-2015, 12:26 PM)Mystie Wrote: I haven't seen LoK yet, but I hear that there's a character named Asami, whom everyone ships Korra with. Is she in this game?

Also, since you're looking into Platinum models, could you please help me with piecing together Rodin from Bayonetta 1? He is split into two separate files, one for his head and the other for the rest of his body, and I can't get the two models and their armatures to combine properly.

The game doesn't really feature many characters from the anime series, so I'm afraid she isn't in the game.

Also, I can help merging the 2 models if you send me the files.

(02-03-2015, 03:44 PM)ThatTrueStruggle Wrote: Cool, you finally made a thread for your models Smile
Hope to see more of your cool models! Cute
Thanks, I intend to upload some more once I feel a bit better.
Thanked by: Struggleton!, Mystie
Really nice models!
Added downloads for the MadWorld and WIP Platinum Maxscript.
Thanked by:
Added a bunch of models from the PS2 Shin Megami Tensei games.
Little trivia:
These were the games that kinda got me into the whole reverse engineering thing because I love the designs so much, ironically though it took me more than a year to actually figure out the model format for this game whereas I was able to figure out others in a much shorter span of time.
I suppose it's to blame on how the ps2 works though, as it uses special ways for storing just about anything. So far, bones, rigging, and even morphers will work, though some models break and I'm not sure why :c (which is the only thing that keeps me from releasing the huge-ass script). Guess all my effort and patience finally paid off in the end? Well I had good fun at least, that's what matters most to me personally.
I must admit I found reverse engineering these models more fun than actually submitting them, but well, I suppose that's to be expected xD
Thanked by: senjen, frk_14
Sorry to bump an old topic, but I was wondering if you could help me nab the model of Beelzebub from Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne?
Thanked by:
(02-13-2016, 12:59 AM)Carpaccio Wrote: Sorry to bump an old topic, but I was wondering if you could help me nab the model of Beelzebub from Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne?

It's alright, was just about to update the thread.
I'll rip it for you in a few.
Thanked by:
Not a problem! Looking forward to the update! I'm always excited to see new things from you.
Thanked by:
(02-18-2016, 11:26 AM)Carpaccio Wrote: Not a problem! Looking forward to the update! I'm always excited to see new things from you.

http://puu.sh/ndWmS.7z
Here's the download for Beelzebub. There's a minor issue with his wings but I couldn't track down how to fix it.

Oh yeah, I updated the post with a bunch of Digital Devil Saga 1 & 2 models.
Thanked by:
Oh, they're just up by a few notches. Easy enough to fix manually. Thanks a bunch! Oh...uh...the other ones I'd like are Kagutsuchi and Lucifer, if at all possible?
Thanked by:
can you rip Persona Q model P3(minato.aigis) P4(yukiko,naoto) ready see your chie model its really good! Smile
Thanked by:
I hate to make a request but can you extract Soulless God Oumagatsu from Devil Summoner? I'd love to make a paper model of it. I would figure it out myself but I'm just getting into reverse engineering.
Thanked by: