Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
RatchetMario's Models Showcase
How many projects are you working on at the moment?
Question  Cool  Question  Surprise  Question  Tongue  Question  Big Grin  Question Embarassed
Thanked by:
Hey, I kinda hate to make a request so bluntly, but seeing as you were able to T-Pose the Dr. Wily model, I was wondering if you could do the same for the Deathborn trophy model? I have it here so you don't have to go searching and re-working too much.

Dropbox Link
Thanked by:
Goodie, I managed to get Christmas outfits models from Sonic Dash 2.
It was pretty late until I figure something out.
Also, Shadow. And original bones with no rigged.

BUT WAIT...

I'm afraid I CANNOT able to get original textures out from the game due to the newer texture header format version.
The UV map doesn't change anything in-game much, they're just re-painting texture for Christmas outfits.
Because Sonic Dash 2 is now runs on Unity 5

[Image: z4HU4Vr.jpg]

Thanked by:
Boom Shadow is up

Shadow
Shadow

Thanked by:
Any chance you're going to upload the final boss from Sonic Lost World? I saw it on your Deviantart.
Thanked by:
Are you're going to upload More Characters from Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures for PC?
Hello, i am fan of Video Games, i'm ripping Sprites, Models, Textures, and Sounds.
Thanked by:
(07-17-2016, 06:26 PM)SuperTVGRFan18496 Wrote: Are you're going to upload More Characters from Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures for PC?

I'm not clearly sure right now. Also it is not my rips, it was by my friend. Which is hard to decide, I only upload model if it is was MY rips.
So, my friend was Karasz (Crispy Toast), ever since years ago, he shared me with the models. Right now we're not quite to talk about it...

If you're going to get it in your way, it is fine.

Thanked by:
Just a message...

I have no longer support ripping a models from various games, cause I have a reason to leave and create my own 3D models and animations followed by my dream. 
Everything I mentioned on way back is canceled, and stop. I have to thank for everyone who's support my models rips and my ripping work. 
Although, I don't mind for anyone else who want to ripping a model from I planned, I leave doing everything. I have been thinking ripping a model from a game makes me lack of my skill what I dreamed, so that's mean I want to practice for my own work, and have some real job. I can't stuck to mess with a game file forever.... 

However, I may have an answer to you if you have some trouble of ripping sometimes, but only the game I had experienced to extract.

- Ratchet Mario (Thelombax51) 

Thanked by:
Best of luck!
I'm an opera-crossover singer undergoing classical voice training and I'm also making Super Smash Bros. Feud.

Discord: kold_virus
Thanked by:
can u help me with the sonic free rider .eno files
Thanked by: