Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
New Feature: Revisions!
We're finally done with revisions! If you're logged in, you'll now see a "Revise" link at the top right of every sheet (or model, texture, or sound) info table. You can use this to suggest edits to the sheet which will be queued for approval by staff. If the link is missing, it means that there is already a pending revision so just sit tight.

I know I've been promising this forever and I'm thrilled to finally be able to open it up to the public. We've been testing it throughout the day (and are performing one last test as I write this) and I'm confident that it's working but, as always, please report any bugs in this thread!

Happy revising!
This will also allow any member to submit new style icons where a sheet currently has an old style icon. Anyone can get involved in trying to update all the icons and renders on the sites now! Smile
Tsunami Bomb - The Simple Truth
We could run away
Leave behind anything paper
Not knowing where we're going to stay
When there's no Mondays

You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
When I'm in your arms, I feel safe from harm and sorrow too
But most of all, nothing couldn't be solved when I'm with you
Nice! It's finaly here. I'll definitely make some icons and other changes.

One thing I noticed though. No revisions for games? (Name, Icon, maybe the order of the sections?)
[Image: stitch_hi_by_guy_who_does_art-d7hridu.jpg]
Thanked by:
This would be twice as much work as we've already implemented to include in the system. We figure those changes are incredibly rare, and can easily just be posted in the errors or suggestion threads.
Tsunami Bomb - The Simple Truth
We could run away
Leave behind anything paper
Not knowing where we're going to stay
When there's no Mondays

When I'm in your arms, I feel safe from harm and sorrow too
But most of all, nothing couldn't be solved when I'm with you
Does this mean people could theoretically revise someone elses custom sprite sheet?
[Image: JSW7XoM.png][Image: M9AUckK.png]
Thanked by:
It does, though all revisions need to be approved so there would need to be good reason for it.
Thanked by: Garamonde, puggsoy
Oh god I just looked at some of my crappy old customs. I'll be pretty thankful to anyone who wants to revise those eyesores.

Thanked by: puggsoy, E-Man