Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Struggle's Struggling Struggleton Gallery
Almost done fixing up all the personas from 3. Just 140 more to go Shy
Thanked by:
or you could rip them from IMAGINE with rigging and better textures..
Thanked by: Struggleton!
(03-06-2015, 02:11 AM)TGE Wrote: or you could rip them from IMAGINE with rigging and better textures..

I'm ripping them from Portable which has a noesis script that can export bones Cute
Thanked by:
(03-06-2015, 02:50 AM)ThatTrueStruggle Wrote:
(03-06-2015, 02:11 AM)TGE Wrote: or you could rip them from IMAGINE with rigging and better textures..

I'm ripping them from Portable which has a noesis script that can export bones Cute
those models have less polygons and low res textures
(03-06-2015, 07:00 AM)TGE Wrote:
(03-06-2015, 02:50 AM)ThatTrueStruggle Wrote:

those models have less polygons and low res textures
That's true, isn't it? I'll finish ripping the personas from Portable, then I'll move on to Imagine Cute
Thanked by: TGE
i'm looking for link or zelda's models from hyrule warriors, ant chance of seeing them here?
Thanked by:
(03-20-2015, 03:03 PM)TheJojoNetwork Wrote: i'm looking for link or zelda's models from hyrule warriors, ant chance of seeing them here?

ATM, no noesis or MaxScript supports cloth polygons, so no. I'll add them, when one is created
Thanked by:
(03-20-2015, 07:45 PM)ThatTrueStruggle Wrote:
(03-20-2015, 03:03 PM)TheJojoNetwork Wrote: i'm looking for link or zelda's models from hyrule warriors, ant chance of seeing them here?

ATM, no noesis or MaxScript supports cloth polygons, so no. I'll add them, when one is created

ok, it's fine, i'll just have to be patient.
Thanked by:
I was looking for the Hylian Shield for Link from Hyrule Warriors, just wondering if you were going to post it anytime soon.
Thanked by:
What's this?
(03-22-2015, 10:28 AM)TGE Wrote: What's this?

I'm assuming it's Yu Narukami imported using a MaxScript! Big Grin
That would be beautiful to finally have a proper importer Smile
Thanked by: TGE

Is that possible? I mean... I got all the models from the online version of Shin Megami Tensei from PC... when it was on USA (Before the server closes) and even with Nosesis I didn't managed to get the models fully ripped and exported... just only the meshes and without texture... Maybe you think I used an old version... but sadly. Mr Adults decided to quit updating Noesis and he will not add anymore support to any format or either update the ones it has making them more supportable to newer versions of those formats (Like normally is needed for NIF).

just a few bugfixes... if Mr Adults would keep updating, maybe Noesis would had a support to rip models from 3DS for non-gateway users, or even some games where is currently difficult/impossible to rip models like LOL and Evolve, or even adding support to Brres and SZS, I know there's viewers for those formats... but would help with certain models that somehow gives errors or cause crashes like Baby Yoshi and Sadaharu. Tongue

if by any chance you know how to import NIF models from Imagine and Atlantica to 3DS Max or Cinema 4D... please explain. I had those models untouched and I'm interested on playing with them.  Cry
Thanked by:
You have to use NIFScope to extract the textures from the nif file.
Thanked by:
(03-27-2015, 07:35 AM)TGE Wrote: You have to use NIFScope to extract the textures from the nif file.

oh well... I didn't knew that... but what about the models themselves?

I tried to rip all of them from Atlantica and Imagine, and even if I manage to do that... those are unimportable.
that's the reason I gave up on Noesis. but I don't wanna delete those NIF models. if by any chance I may import them in a closer future.

even, NIFScope failed to import models from Atlantica... it causes errors due for compatibility issues with updated versions of those online games. (Neither I managed to get Atlantica's Ninetail fox mount Cry )

That's why I need a plugin or importer that has support for all versions of Nif formats.
even the 4.x and upper versions that Noesis cannot read.

Anyway... thanks for the tidbit about the textures... it may help me with Imagine models... the only one which models I was capable to import. Smile

at least... 

[Image: it_ssomething.png?1358460712]
Thanked by:
The 3ds max nif plugin works fine for the IMAGINE models,
I don't know if the plugin also supports the newer nif version but if it doesn't you're out of luck I'm afraid.
Thanked by: