Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
I am new, and vulnerable.
I have just hatched from the new-user eggshell so I'm going to flop around uselessly before I grow feathers, scales, or whatever I might grow here.

I signed up looking for information on how to rip things from PS3 games. After playing one specific game, I decided I'd try and do it myself. I hope I learn how to navigate the files quickly, because this looks overwhelming.

I like the colour green, and I tend to be easily distracted. I'm not sure what else would be relevant here.
Thanked by:
Welcome, Esbeckett! Hopefully you'll be able to learn what you want here, and maybe even more Wink

Enjoy your stay Smile
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by:
Hey! If you're looking for advice, I'm happy to help out where I can Smile
Tsunami Bomb - The Simple Truth
We could run away
Leave behind anything paper
Not knowing where we're going to stay
When there's no Mondays

You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
When I'm in your arms, I feel safe from harm and sorrow too
You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
But most of all, nothing couldn't be solved when I'm with you
Thanked by:
Here I was expecting to get picked apart by forum-raptors, with their malformed toes and cynicism. Oh well!

I just joined, so I can't ask for much. I'll quietly look through what I can, first. And try jabbing the files I have with various applications.
DON'T CUT FUNDING TO TRANSIT! YOU WILL REGRET THIS!
Thanked by:
Welcome to the forums, Esbeckett! If you came for ripping advice, you're definitely in the right place!

What PS3 game are you looking to rip from in particular? Big Grin
[Image: 582217063e.png][Image: RWDCRik.png]

Thanked by: