Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
DB's model rips
I do know that someone over on the facepunch has them ripped, but I don't think he has released the models yet.
I keep forgetting to get Zurgo. I'll get to doing that sometime this week along with checking out Secret Agent Clank if I remember.
[Image: E1wErXC.png]
Thanked by:
(06-01-2015, 12:09 AM)o0DemonBoy0o Wrote:
(05-31-2015, 10:28 PM)OS-PRIME Wrote: I'm interested in what models you have for pain.
Well If you got a request for a model or two then I could try to get them.

If im going to request something, I'd probably request the default player character and a bowling pin.

Thanked by:
Well I can get the character, but the bowling pin has broken UVs when I rip it.

Also would someone help me submit some sprites? I have the sprites for the nanotech and bolt from the ps2 ratchet and clank games, but I never worked with sprites before so i'm not sure how to submit them.

[Image: rYLpsWM.gif][Image: ydnUYp8.gif]

I also have a whole bunch of ambient plants and such that I would like to submit too. Would those go in sprites ot textures?
Thanked by:
Well for sprites you can individually rip each frame of the animations then make a sprite sheet.
As for the ambient plants, if its on a model, texture. If it's just a sprite, spriters resource it goes.

Thanked by:
The sprites are already separate images, that's just what they look like put together and I don't know how to make a sprite sheet.
Thanked by:
Hey Demonboy!!! I love your model rips. They are awesome. I was wondering if you could get the morph gun with all of its mods from Jak 3?
Thanked by:
That would be quite the task, though I will think about it.
Thanked by:
I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this but, since you're the PS3 guy when it comes to models, do you have any tips for ripping models from the PS3? Because for some time I've been wanting to rip some models from a game to no avail what so ever. Do you have any tips on ripping PS3 models?

Thanked by:
I'm excited for Zurgo at least. I looked at Secret Agent Clank myself and couldn't make much sense of it though...
Thanked by:
(06-03-2015, 05:56 PM)OS-PRIME Wrote: I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this but,  since you're the PS3 guy when it comes to models, do you have any tips for ripping models from the PS3? Because for some time I've been wanting to rip some models from a game to no avail what so ever.  Do you have any tips on ripping PS3 models?
I'm not actually the best when it comes to ripping PS3 models. Most of the models I rip are thanks to the help of others over at the xentax forums.
I would recommend using hex2obj. It's a great tool made by Shakotay2 and it's what I use a lot of the time. It will work on just about any game that uses a simple enough format.

(06-03-2015, 06:22 PM)Carpaccio Wrote: I'm excited for Zurgo at least. I looked at Secret Agent Clank myself and couldn't make much sense of it though...
I think I may have been successful at getting a model or two from that game, but because of the kind of low quality to the models i kinda just ignored it. I'll give it another look soon though.
Thanked by:
Gonna look through Secret agent clank later on tonight.
I also managed to get some models from WipEout HD so that's neat
[Image: YEiVghP.png]
Thanked by:
OH! I nearly forgot to ask you about Deadlocked. Is there any chance we'll be seeing the other 'Bosses' from it? Shellshock, Reactor, Eviscerator, and Vox...I think that's all of them...
The only other things I'd like to see are Nefarious from A4O, Otto Destruct from Size Matters, the Loki Master from A4O, and I think the last two I was really hopeful for were Number Woo and Klunk from Secret Agent Clank.
Thanked by:
I want the ratchet&clank skins from
Ps2 - size matters
PSP - agent Clank
And the weapons from the ps3 games.
You are the only hope for all R&C fans.

Ps. I see you still worlking , thanks ;D
Thanked by:
I hope everything is okay on your end man. Haven't seen ya for a while!

I was wondering if we could get the models of Captain Slag and Rusty Pete?
Thanked by:
I'm fine, I've just been lazy about uploading models here. 
I'm probably going to have to update most of my Ratchet models now though. 
What fun that will be

Slag and Pete are on my todo list though.
Thanked by: Smakkohooves