Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
hellow there I'm Starlow
Hey there my name is Star low and I am new here
Thanked by:
Hello there, Starlow! Would you mind if I call you Chippy?
(02-27-2014, 07:31 PM)Gors Wrote: DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SUCK. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SHOW YOUR SUCKY ART. I think this needs to go noticed to everyone, because sucking is not failing. Sucking is part of the fun of learning and if you don't suck, then you won't own at pixelart

it's ok to suck, sucking is not bad, just try and aim to always do your best!
Thanked by: Starlow
(09-06-2014, 04:44 PM)E-Man Wrote: Hello there, Starlow! Would you mind if I call you Chippy?

Sure
Thanked by: E-Man
Hello, and welcome to forums Starlow! I hope you have a great time!

(BTW, I haven't really played a M&L game so I can't come up with a cool reference, sorry!)
Respect and Care
Love for People
Faith in Christ
(09-06-2014, 09:08 PM)Neweegee Wrote: (BTW, I haven't really played a M&L game so I can't come up with a cool reference, sorry!)

That's okay.
Thanked by:
Welcome to the Resource, Starlow! Hope you enjoy your stay Smile
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
(09-07-2014, 02:59 AM)puggsoy Wrote: Welcome to the Resource, Starlow! Hope you enjoy your stay Smile

Thanks I will.
oh puggsoy on your website did you make all the programs on your site?
Thanked by:
Can somebody give me the link to all of the rip's of M&L RPG 4 Dream Team Please?
Thanked by:
(09-07-2014, 01:28 PM)Starlow Wrote: Thanks I will.
oh puggsoy on your website did you make all the programs on your site?

Indeed I did. However, VGSC uses vgmstream which does all of the actual conversion; all I did was create a wrapper for it to make it more usable. Also XnbToPng, which I have linked to in the description of BastionPkgExtract was made by TheShyGuy.

However, all other things were made completely by me, yes.

As for the Dream Team resources, those have yet to be ripped. You should see them in an update on the main site once they have been ripped.
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Can somebody help I want change a Wav to SWav and repack the files into sound data file please help.
Thanked by:
Starlow is an annoying small sad little boy who sits in his room all day.
The only contribution he's made to the internet is his constant meaningless claims of "My plans are to remake WLD and WA1 for with unity3D PC,Mac,Iso,WiiU and make WA1,WLD for Nds Or N3ds and release demos." or "I'm making A Wonderland Cartoon
The Software I'm using is Anime Studio Pro 7. Right Now I'm writing the Story line." or "I am new here and I am making my own version of a System. I Just started. if any of you want to what it see what it looks like then I will make a program to run these files.".

Over time, you'll see that he just claims to be working on projects but he's not actually doing anything. Also he frequently has tantrums and ragequits/gets banned then evades ban with a new account.

He also swears and copyrights other people's work pretending it's his.

Good luck dealing with this kid.

Examples:
Powerstar111 = MegaStar = Toony = Starlow
http://pcpuzzle.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=25888
http://pcpuzzle.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=25967
http://pcpuzzle.com/forum/viewtopic.php?...ht=#346177
Thanked by:
(09-21-2014, 11:06 AM)StarBob Wrote: Starlow is an annoying small sad little boy who sits in his room all day.
The only contribution he's made to the internet is his constant meaningless claims of "My plans are to remake WLD and WA1 for with unity3D PC,Mac,Iso,WiiU and make WA1,WLD for Nds Or N3ds and release demos." or "I'm making A Wonderland Cartoon
The Software I'm using is Anime Studio Pro 7. Right Now I'm writing the Story line." or "I am new here and I am making my own version of a System. I Just started. if any of you want to what it see what it looks like then I will make a program to run these files.".

Over time, you'll see that he just claims to be working on projects but he's not actually doing anything. Also he frequently has tantrums and ragequits/gets banned then evades ban with a new account.

He also swears and copyrights other people's work pretending it's his.

Good luck dealing with this kid.

Examples:
Powerstar111 = MegaStar = Toony = Starlow
http://pcpuzzle.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=25888
http://pcpuzzle.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=25967
http://pcpuzzle.com/forum/viewtopic.php?...ht=#346177
So...

Did you join just to say that, or?

Welcome to the forums, Starlow! Enjoy your stay and read the rules and whatnot. :>
[Image: 582217063e.png][Image: RWDCRik.png]

Thanked by: Maxpphire, eureka
Hey, you guys don't know what he is capable of. Ban him immediately. He was known on the pcpuzzle forums as toony, powerstar, and megastar. He is known as power123 on epigam. Go to those locations to see what he has done. I don't want this forum to suffer the same fate.
Thanked by:
hi welcome to VG Resources.
Thanked by: Lexou Duck, [robo9]
(09-21-2014, 01:50 PM)Koopson Wrote: Hey, you guys don't know what he is capable of. Ban him immediately. He was known on the pcpuzzle forums as toony, powerstar, and megastar. He is known as power123 on epigam. Go to those locations to see what he has done. I don't want this forum to suffer the same fate.

ummmm
we can't ban him if he hasn't done anything wrong

for now he said hello and asked for a bunch of ripping help, that ain't much of a crime

is he really that bad as to warrant 2 people signing up just to warn us ??
you guys are acting as though starlow has the power to bring doom and despair unto tsr
that's ridiculous, and if i was him i'd be flattered by that, really
[Image: E3DU8rS.png]
Reference
♥ ♥ ♥ LOVE ♥ ♥ ♥
Omega ; Phant Mmkay ; Baegal ; Gorsal ; Drakocat ; Chaoxys ; TomGuyCott ; Chris2balls ; Mighty Jetters ; Blueblur97 ; NICKtendo DS ;
Kachua (Secret Santa) ; and some more that i need to locate, save and link onto here
Thanked by: Garamonde, Mystie, Maxpphire