Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
SpongeBob Battle For Bikini Bottom Character Models
I know the format SpongeBob Battle For Bikini Bottom character models are in, just not the location of them in the game's code (for the record, the game doesn't seem to work with Noesis, and all the 3D rippers seem to be down currently). Can anyone help me out here?
Thanked by:
They are located in the .HOP files.
Thanked by: miru
(08-30-2014, 11:36 PM)Rnjcreations Wrote: They are located in the .HOP files.

Well, now I know where they are located, but how do you open .HOP files? 7-Zip doesn't seem to work.
Thanked by:
Game Extractor can get them, or you can use a QuickBMS script here: http://ps23dformat.wikispaces.com/file/d...PS2hop.bms
Now that I have extracted them with QuickBMS, and converted them with Lemurboy's trick, I got a Blender plugin for the .dff files, but when I try opening them, they end up not working and displaying an error message.
Thanked by:
Convert them to .obj with 3D Object Converter. You can get textures by playing through the game on Dolphin while using the texture dumping option.
Heart 
(09-03-2014, 05:46 PM)Rnjcreations Wrote: Convert them to .obj with 3D Object Converter. You can get textures by playing through the game on Dolphin while using the texture dumping option.

I just downloaded the free trial for it. 3D Object Converter is shareware, meaning I would eventually end up having to pay for it for continued use, and during the 30-day period, every 5th face is deleted.

Regardless, you have my thanks for your assistance.
Thanked by: