Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Poll: if anouther sequal is made should they make new main characters
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
well if there done right i see no problum
100.00%
1 100.00%
NO WAY THIS IS BLASPHAMY JOE AND SILVIA FOREVER
0%
0 0%
im i think they should keep joe and silvia (or joes sister) but im not as obbsesive as option 2 guys
0%
0 0%
dunno depends what capcom wants to do with em
0%
0 0%
Total 1 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

should they make anouther viewtiful joe
viewtiful joe a classic in my mind very well done addictive game play enticing and interesting characters fascinating villens and very good humor that dident feel shoehorned in like some games .

it was also super origanal with the vfx abilitys and the puzzle's were often very hard but in a way that just kinda dared you to figure it out so you would wanna solve it even if it frustrated you.

personally i think that viewtiful joe could stand anouther sequal its a very interesting consept and can be taken in many different ways easily. id go for using joe and silvia's kids then they could totally reboot it and it would fit into the movie theme viewtiful joe uses but thats just me.

what do you guys think more viewtiful joe?

how would you take the series if you had the rains?

what kinda characters or enemys would you add?

well untill next time HENSHIN A GO GO BABY
Thanked by:
Well I mean

The second game literally ended on a cliffhanger that SERIOUSLY needed to be answered so

I'm still waiting for Viewtiful Joe 3. I don't see the point in adding any new main characters - the cast through VJ2 would work just fine. Sure maybe adding another playable would be neat (like Blue or Alastor) but really, I just want to see a new game that finishes up the story.

And I would really rather have Platinum heralding it than any other company (even Capcom themselves), but as long as it stayed true to the series, it wouldn't be bad, I don't think.

I'm left wondering how they'd pull off the "I am your father" trope one last time. They're running out of parents to use!
[Image: StickerStageItems.png]
Check out this review blog thing I do! Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 for Nintendo Switch was the latest review!
Thanked by: Mystie
Only if Capcom sold the rights back to Platinum.
Speaking of Capcom, isn't that company still on the market to be sold to another game developer? If everything goes to plan, then Platinum just might get the chance to make that game after all.
(02-27-2014, 07:31 PM)Gors Wrote: DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SUCK. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SHOW YOUR SUCKY ART. I think this needs to go noticed to everyone, because sucking is not failing. Sucking is part of the fun of learning and if you don't suck, then you won't own at pixelart

it's ok to suck, sucking is not bad, just try and aim to always do your best!
(08-17-2014, 09:56 AM)E-Man Wrote: Speaking of Capcom, isn't that company still on the market to be sold to another game developer? If everything goes to plan, then Platinum just mihgt get the chance to make that game after all.

What I think they should do is this: Platinum re-gains the rights to all of the games they made back at Clover Studios, while Nintendo buys the rights to everything else.

But anyway, as much as I loved Viewtiful Joe 1 and 2, I'm not too upset over a third game not being made. The Wonderful 101 is a great alternative/replacement to VJ if you ask me.
Thanked by:
(08-17-2014, 12:55 AM)Zero Kirby Wrote: Well I mean

The second game literally ended on a cliffhanger that SERIOUSLY needed to be answered so

I'm still waiting for Viewtiful Joe 3. I don't see the point in adding any new main characters - the cast through VJ2 would work just fine. Sure maybe adding another playable would be neat (like Blue or Alastor) but really, I just want to see a new game that finishes up the story.

And I would really rather have Platinum heralding it than any other company (even Capcom themselves), but as long as it stayed true to the series, it wouldn't be bad, I don't think.

I'm left wondering how they'd pull off the "I am your father" trope one last time. They're running out of parents to use!

actually there was a third one i think it was on the ds and the villen was joes mom (with the new playable being his sister). i havent played it yet though but it takes place on earth not movie world so theres that. personally i wish the six machene was usable in more levels of the games and i hope the black film would be elaborated more on a sequal its a really interesting thing you know
Thanked by:
(08-17-2014, 11:13 AM)Mystie Wrote: What I think they should do is this: Platinum re-gains the rights to all of the games they made back at Clover Studios, while Nintendo buys the rights to everything else.

Yes please. Especially Okami.

I'd be okay if Nintendo got a hold of Okami to be honest, because I have faith that they would do that franchise justice. But I definitely don't want anybody aside from these two companies getting a hold of it.
Thanked by: Kriven, Mystie
Nintendo should buy the rights to Viewtiful Joe and Mega-Man then just get Platinum as a second party developer for them (kind of like what they did with Rare back in the 90's)

I mean seriously Capcom has just gone to shit in the past few years. The only thing they really did right was just getting Street Fighter 4 and all of it's updated versions out to the market and even that's not enough to save them.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Platinum is doing too well on its own as a third party developer, and they also are making games for the PS4 and the Xbox. Electing to become second party for Nintendo would not be a good deal for them.