Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Jinzo Advance's rips.
I thought I'd show off my rips here. I'll start off with an edit of Kitty Katswell from Nicktoons MLB.

I remapped the UVs and did some work on the texture file to make it look more like her cartoon version.

I'm not skilled at rigging, but for those wanting to work with an unrigged version, all you have to do is let me know and I'll see what I can do. If this is in the wrong section, let me know.

Edit: trying to add an zip file as an attachment. hope this works.
.zip   Kitty Katswell.zip (Size: 364.11 KB / Downloads: 285)
SCP...
Secure... Contain... Protect...
Special Containment Procedures...
Thanked by:
Maybe this is a bump, but I thought I'd show off another model I ripped. Its Tigress from Dreamwork's Kung Fu Panda on PC.

Edit: Included what I consider to be a low poly version of Master Tigress. What I consider to be the high poly version spams the head, tail, arms, and toes with an alternate UV map and extra texture to simulate fur.

http://www.models-resource.com/pc_comput...odel/7889/

Edit 2: I found some Multiplayer mode textures for Tigress on my hard drive. They are slightly modified, but it's only with regards to making her fur look more like the Single player mode version of her. I am going to add them to this post.

.zip   Tigress Multiplayer Textures.zip (Size: 5.09 MB / Downloads: 292)

Edit 3: I thought I should switch the link to the one Mystie helped with and submitted. Multiplayer Textures remain, though.
SCP...
Thanked by: Mystie, redblueyellow
You got Tigress! Nice!

BTW, are you thinking about uploading these models onto TMR?
Thanked by: Jinzo-Advance
(08-04-2014, 04:15 PM)Mystie Wrote: You got Tigress! Nice!

BTW, are you thinking about uploading these models onto TMR?
The main issue I have is that they aren't rigged and I really don't specialize in that area. Since the forum accepts zip files as an attachment, I'll upload them here for others to work with them.
SCP...
Thanked by:
I am going to add another edited model render for now. It's the version of Dudley Puppy from Nicktoons MBL I used for a tutorial on filling random gaps in Blender. I resized the shirt slightly to eliminate how it pokes through and changed the color of it to black. The pants are now white. This is to better reflect how he looks in the show.

Edit: Edited Dudley Puppy files attached for those who want them.

.zip   Dudley Puppy.zip (Size: 351.67 KB / Downloads: 225)
SCP...
Thanked by:
Heads up, another Kung Fu Panda rip model is going to be attached.

The files for Po are now attached.
http://www.models-resource.com/pc_comput...odel/7888/

I'm adding the multiplayer textures for Po now. These will change his the color of his clothes to Red, Blue, Green, or Yellow.

.zip   Po Multiplayer textures.zip (Size: 5.62 MB / Downloads: 243)

Edit: Changed the link to the one Mystie helped with and submitted.
SCP...
Thanked by: Mystie
Next attachment will be Shifu. I'll update this later to include him. For now, here's an Open GL render in Blender.

I'm a little unsure about the eyes on many models, but that's one of the reasons why I'm uploading to the forum instead of submitting directly. I figure I could let someone else take a whack at these models to find things I missed and correct them.

Edit: files attached for those who want to play around with it.

http://www.models-resource.com/pc_comput...odel/7894/

I am now adding Shifu's multiplayer textures.

.zip   Shifu Multiplayer textures.zip (Size: 5.7 MB / Downloads: 224)

Edit: Switched the link to the one Mystie helped with.
SCP...
Thanked by:
Got plans for another one to be attached later for those interested....

The arms are separate from the body. I'll edit this post when I get the chance.

Edit: Got the chance and I'm attaching the Gamecube Falsebound Kingdom model of Jinzo's files to this post for those who want it.

.zip   Jinzo.zip (Size: 558.9 KB / Downloads: 257)
SCP...
Thanked by:
Found another Kung Fu Panda Character setting around on my hard drive. I have to convert some files, but I'll try to attach him when I get the chance.

For now, enjoy the render.

Edit: here it is.
.zip   Crane.zip (Size: 6.09 MB / Downloads: 274)

Mantis might be the last one I might release for a while, unless people want Monkey without normal maps and Viper without spectaculars.
SCP...
Thanked by:
Nice work!
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanks. I might try to go for Monkey and Viper later. For now, I'm going to show off Mantis.

I'm now attaching Mantis. I might try to rip Po and Shifu's multiplayer textures in the future.
http://www.models-resource.com/pc_comput...odel/7893/
Edit: Changed the link to the one Mystie helped with and submitted.
SCP...
Thanked by:
I'm starting to think Monkey might not have normal maps. I'll post him along with a his multiplayer textures here later. For now, enjoy this render:

Attaching files now.

.zip   Monkey.zip (Size: 3.28 MB / Downloads: 241)

.zip   Monkey Multiplayer textures.zip (Size: 4.94 MB / Downloads: 253)
SCP...
Thanked by:
Very nice indeed. Cute
[Image: QrLXv5E.gif?1]
Okay, let's finish this round of Kung Fu Panda characters. I am currently unsure if Viper has spectaculars. I'll take a look later, but for now I'll share the files. I do have.

The eyes were facing forward, not towards the eye sockets in that picture. Oh well. Here's the zip.

.zip   Viper.zip (Size: 3 MB / Downloads: 231)

I also want to thank those people who are downloading and complimenting what I show off. Again, thank you.
SCP...
Thanked by:
I'll take a look at all of your Kung-Fu Panda models this weekend, and fix them up if they need fixing.

Afterwards, when you submit these to TMR, please make sure you list me as one of the submitters, K? Wink
Thanked by: