Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Hello Mario Engine
Lightbulb 
[Image: 5chwgR5.png]

The Hello Mario Engine is an open source Mario engine for GameMaker: Studio that is feature packed, and designed to be easy to expand upon with user friendliness as a priority. The engine is fully documented with thousands of code comments, and includes tons of different powerups, over a hundred different enemies, and much, much more!

[Image: 7aMJ34o.png]

Official Website (Download here!)

What's new in 6.2?
Seven New Powerups: Added Acorn, Cloud Flower, Rock Shroom, Pyre Flower, Swooper Suit, Karate Suit, and Super Crown.
All Seven Koopalings: Added Morton, Iggy, Roy, Lemmy, and Ludwig.
Various Bug Fixes and Tweaks

What's new in 6.1?
16:9 Widescreen Default Resolution
New Powerup: Wall Jump Shroom
Various New Features: Bomb Bricks, Propeller Blocks, Blue POW Blocks, New Net Koopa and Piranha Plant Variations, etc.
Various Bug Fixes: This includes all YoYoCompiler related issues, so you can use YYC export options without encountering any problems.

What's new in v6.0?
Code Rewrite: Newer, cleaner, fully commented code.
High Resolution Filtering: Choose between HQ4X, HQ2X, and no filtering.
Better Checkpoints: Supports infinite checkpoints per level.
New Powerups: Propeller and Boomerang Mario.
New Features: Mechakoopas, green bricks, triple wide question mark blocks, and more!
Many Changes to Existing Features: Better world map level blocking, keyhole animation, convex corner support for wall triangles, and more!
[Image: hf_logo_signature_black.svg]
Thanked by:
I wonder if it could be used for other things like Bubsy. I sense potential in it.
SCP...
Secure... Contain... Protect...
Special Containment Procedures...
Thanked by:
A new version is available for download!

What's new in 6.1?
16:9 Widescreen Default Resolution
New Powerup: Wall Jump Shroom
Various New Features: Bomb Bricks, Propeller Blocks, Blue POW Blocks, New Net Koopa and Piranha Plant Variations, etc.
Various Bug Fixes: This includes all YoYoCompiler related issues, so you can use YYC export options without encountering any problems.
Thanked by:
New update available: v6.2
  • Seven New Powerups: Added Acorn, Cloud Flower, Rock Shroom, Pyre Flower, Swooper Suit, Karate Suit, and Super Crown.
  • All Seven Koopalings: Added Morton, Iggy, Roy, Lemmy, and Ludwig.
  • Various Bug Fixes and Tweaks
[Image: powerups.png]
Ah. Hello! I remember you. Your engine was used in a TON of Mario fangames on MFGG back when I lurked there!

Nice to see you here too!
I'm an opera-crossover singer undergoing classical voice training and I'm also making Super Smash Bros. Feud.

Discord: kold_virus
Thanked by:
(12-29-2018, 06:49 AM)BenitoChiles Wrote: This is I think the first ever game I have played. Thanks for having this here. I used to play this game on the big system in my childhood, yes I remembered. I am looking for its latest series to play.
I think everyone is decent are easy to approach.

Truly speaking, it's amazing to have this over here. I am soon gonna have its series to play.
Thanked by:
Wink 
Hey, guys, I am again here to discuss about this game.

Are you guys playing this or not?
Thanked by: