Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Community Pixel Hut (General Sprite Thread)
(10-29-2017, 02:37 PM)Hans-Cuff Wrote: I, hans, have made custom Sonic the hedgehog sprites, take a look if you want.

I really like the sprites you made of modern sonic, his spikes remind me of the sonic adventure artwork.
Thanked by: Hans-Cuff
(10-29-2017, 07:04 PM)captainkakarot64 Wrote:
(10-29-2017, 02:37 PM)Hans-Cuff Wrote: I, hans, have made custom Sonic the hedgehog sprites, take a look if you want.

I really like the sprites you made of modern sonic, his spikes remind me of the sonic adventure artwork.
Thanks! I took a lot of inspiration from the art for that game. Smile  I'm gonna' make more sprites for modern sonic in the future! Big Grin
[Image: exIVgSq.gif]
YES!! I'm definitely going to look forward to more modern sonic sprites.
Wow, you have a knack at emulating Mania's fluid animation.
[Image: sonamy_animtitle_by_retrobunyip-dbg86ov.gif]
(10-31-2017, 12:54 AM)Dolphman Wrote: Wow, you have a knack at emulating Mania's fluid animation.

Haha! thanks, DolphMan, it's an honour hearing that from you. I've tried to make Sonic's movements as fluid and as expressive as mania and the Dreamcast game Sonic Adventure! Ps: Speaking of a Knack, I've also got a certain purple jerboa bandit sprite sheet to make. Stay tuned!  Smile
-Hans Cuff
[Image: CHQa9x3.png]
Thanked by:
I tried again, but it still feels...incomplete.

[Image: 70c46e22e33f76cd91c60faa9c368f94-dbsrqzk.jpg]

[Image: 3afab2c376503770a7a898de9ba086c9-dbsrqzd.jpg]
[Image: 3oEduVuAsde9E8A716.gif][Image: ness_stamp_by_yukidarkfan.png]
3DS Friend Code: 4098-7082-7654
Add me sometime. I've got Smash, Mario Kart, and a few others!
[Image: 1edek7V.png]

Just for fun, I made Sabin in JUS Style by mixing and matching pieces.
[Image: okwksDc.png]
Thanked by:
Hah, that's great! I think that ponytail is a bit too long on him though.
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by:
[Image: girlidleframes.gif] Something I did when I was bored...

EDIT:
[Image: girlidleframes_v2.gif]
Fixed a little bit the weird perspective.
Thanked by: miyabi95_
Just started messing about with SNES sprite art after many years. Made a Ravio sheet from ALBW in the style of ALttp... would like to submit work to the Randomizer eventually but not sure if my skills are up to par yet and don't know who to contact anyway. Any thoughts?

[Image: LBEOylZ.jpg]
[Image: TJCSChI.jpg]
Thanked by: miyabi95_
I, Hans, have made some Namco sprites. Featuring: Mr Pac-Man, Ms Pac-Man and the Gee-Bee Bee.
[Image: iEetn6p.png] Which Namco character should I do next?
"Hey there, it's Hans-Cuff" -Hans-Cuff.
[Image: p5yHZex.png]
Thanked by: Ton
Did these on a stream after a long break from pixel art

[Image: unknown.png] [Image: unknown.png]
I return from beyond the grave with things I lost the motivation to finish.

[Image: rMsQFyY.png]
A Mother Brain I started and just kind of fell off on. She was going to be ZM style, but I didn't have the patience to finish it.

[Image: 5o4yd0X.png]
I made this last year. It occurs to me I should have posted it in this thread in the first place. Oh well.

I had another thing but it's more an extensive(ish) edit that I had planned to submit. Or at least I would if I knew how submission worked on this site.
Not been here for a while, life has been... somewhat hectic...

But, i have decided to mess around with the idea of hand-drawing isometric sprites and then detailing them on my pc, this is just a test and the actual project i will draw bigger than 3 centimeters tall (Yes, i measured)

[Image: eaFwUPx.png]

The character is just something i made up on the spot and anyones welcome to do whatever they want with this, it still needs cleaning up but, it's 8:44am and i'm going to bed! Smile
Thanked by:
[Image: unknown.png]
Hey it's him, Goku.

Someone had to eventually make these and being the huge Dragon Ball fan that I am, I couldn't resist.

They don't have as many "details" as the Super Mario Maker skins as of right now but eventually I'll rework them to fit within the style.

Oh and look out for sprites based on Takamaru from Mysterious Murasame Castle.