Users browsing this thread: 57 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
Man... Eikelmann really needed a break here...
~~LOVE~~ 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9.
[Image: mousey.gif]
Thanked by: Shade, recme, BullockDS
seriously though

[Image: u9UAZKN.gif]

how does one even pull tricks like this
[Image: XeE6VeC.gif]
I honestly don't think I've ever seen a Falco player moonwalk ever, those definitely weren't normal wavedashes
EDIT: In case anyone is wondering, this is all going down at the Salty Suite, http://www.twitch.tv/vgbootcamp right now!
EDIT2: HAHAHAH CHILLIN'S FACE I CAN'T HELP IT
[Image: vGcgX4t.jpg]
EDIT3: Oh my God, Amsa the red Yoshi is playing.
Thanked by: psychospacecow, recme
So Smash 4 top 8 was a bust. You know it's bad when people are cheering for a Diddy player.

Also there's not a Nintendo announcement evidently. Considering Nintendo hasnt done shit for us at Apex, could someone please remind me why we gave PM up again?
[Image: 803ce84258.gif]
Thanked by: Iceman404, recme
Yeah the Sm4sh finals were boring and campy as usual, very predictable that ZeRo would win anyways.

Nintendo wasn't going to do shit to Apex, apparently it's been leaked that the host has a Vendetta against P:M entirely.
ANYWAYS MELEE TOPS ARE HAPPENING RIGHT NOW
http://www.twitch.tv/vgbootcamp

aMSa is back, I love that Yoshi, low-tier hero. Big Grin

EDIT: AMSA IS GOD
Thanked by: recme, Shade
While I remember that Alex Strife hates PM, I could have sworn that it was confirmed that Nintendo's sponsorship was what cost us PM. I'm like, incredibly sure. If that was the case, I'm sure there would have been a bigger push to get PM on stream after Strife stepped down. And if that's the case, it wasn't worth it. Woohoo, some Splatoon gameplay and a couple of links from their facebook page. While Splatoon is cool and all, it's definitely not worth taking out a Smash Bros game at a Smash Bros tournament
Thanked by:
I was angry to see P:M inexplicably get taken off too, hopefully it'll be reconsidered when Smash 4 hype wares down, like how Brawl killed melee, then died, and Melee came back even stronger.

In other news I don't know who to cheer for here. I'm a Hungrybox fan but Shroomed is a respectable Mario main. Sad
Thanked by: recme, BullockDS
I'm just waiting for ManGOAT to go all the way
Thanked by:
THAT SCRIPTED ARMADA PEACH COMBO

EDIT: ANOTHER SCRIPTED ARMADA COMBO

EDIT2: OH MY GOD MANGO VS LEFFEN $1000 MONEYMATCH

EDIT3: uptilt.
Thanked by:
(02-01-2015, 11:45 PM)Iceman404 Wrote: I was angry to see P:M inexplicably get taken off too, hopefully it'll be reconsidered when Smash 4 hype wares down, like how Brawl killed melee, then died, and Melee came back even stronger.
I believe Nintendo sponsored for APEX this year, and that being the case, I can understand why the hosts wouldn't want to tread into potential trouble using a modified version of a game made by a sponsor.
Offending people is a necessary and healthy act... Every time you say something that's offensive to another person, you just caused a discussion. You just forced them to have to think. - Louis C.K.
Thanked by:
Mango gets sent to losers by Leffen 3-1 unexpectedly, Mango loses to Armada and tells him to beat Leffen's arse, Armada rises up and destroys snooty Leffen's career, and PPMD/Dr. Pee Pee takes the finals off Armada with Marth.
Thanked by:
(02-01-2015, 11:19 PM)Iceman404 Wrote: Yeah the Sm4sh finals were boring and campy as usual, very predictable that ZeRo would win anyways.

wait...
again?

why is this actually funny to me that ZeRo in his big blue tshirt and white scarf would win
again.

also
(02-02-2015, 03:12 AM)Iceman404 Wrote: Mango gets sent to losers by Leffen 3-1 unexpectedly, Mango loses to Armada and tells him to beat Leffen's arse, Armada rises up and destroys snooty Leffen's career, and PPMD/Dr. Pee Pee takes the finals off Armada with Marth.
i love how this post makes so little sense to me. i guess there's some WWE-level drama going on here but
lol
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
It really looks like a fan of WWE talking about the current statistics of the sport, indeed
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
No no, you misunderstand sorry. I love ZeRo now, even as a Diddy player he played very agressively to please the crowd and speed things up, while his opponent was the campiest Olimar in existence. He really showed that Smash 4 can be agressive, unfortunately he still only won because of the immense skill gap between him, M2K, and everyone else. Defensive play, when it develops more, will engulf the game eventually just like it did Brawl.

The Smash 4 stream took an extremely long time because of how much camping was going on, causing people to hilariously root for ZeRo just for it to finish. It bored the commentators and crowd so much that they began chanting "MELEE" when ZeRo was recieving his thanks. What blatant disrespect, but it only solidifies my thoughts that Smash 4 is fun to play but boring as all hell to honestly watch in my eyes. People have been complaining that it pushed Melee to 3am because of how slow it is. I feel like the crowd was mostly there for SSBM, SSB4 should quit trying to live off the hype of its predecessors and just try to be its own thing rather than it being shoved in the same convention because Nintendo told them to thanks to sponsorship. Though not as bad as the Brawl divide, I can see it just isn't working out already. They are just entirely different games roped under the same franchise.

Oh ERM, yeah, again ZeRo. He was really different this time compared to the silly sakuraivitational

In other news, aMSa is God
[Image: NeighboringBreakableCoelacanth.gif]

Edit: woah, Smash 4's top 8 literally took longer than the Super Bowl. Sigh

Are we going to make it the 30 days or not? (So since the game is slowly having all it's models ripped, is someone going to use Chrom's model in a Brawl hack and why do I even care?)
[Image: vvR9fUL.png]
Thanked by: