Users browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)
[DRAWINGS] Doodles and Finished Pieces 2.0
An Ace Attorney fan character, a prosecutor named Yelen Payne.
Does anybody have any ideas how to make the design more interesting? I want her to have a "professional" appearance, but still appear young and cool.
She looks pretty tech savvy to me, so maybe incorporate those elements into her design, such as a tablet-like devide or a smart watch.
(02-27-2014, 07:31 PM)Gors Wrote: DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SUCK. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SHOW YOUR SUCKY ART. I think this needs to go noticed to everyone, because sucking is not failing. Sucking is part of the fun of learning and if you don't suck, then you won't own at pixelart

it's ok to suck, sucking is not bad, just try and aim to always do your best!
Thanked by:
Well, from what little I know about Ace Attorney, a lot of the characters are caricatures of some description.
She looks the type to be going around with a motorcycle, and you have her striking a power rangers pose, so you could take it in that kind of direction.
Kamen Attorney at Law, specializing in motorvehicle and giant monster cases?
[Image: k0OsVum.png][Image: NXpkf1V.gif][Image: psychicspacecow.png]
Thanked by:
[Image: attachment.php?aid=6625]

Sort of getting myself into using a wacom tablet again and if I have to admit something I forgot how different it feels to use one such as the Intuos or bamboo and try to draw something without looking at the tablet.

Any suggestions on what I could do to improve the line work or general composition? Probably the one thing I'm gonna have to fix is the bottom of the chin if anything and edit out a few lines.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by: psychospacecow
[Image: tumblr_o7knoxAgnY1sp3v0lo1_1280.png]
[Image: ybRTZvi.png][Image: uw21IJg.png][Image: isLKcbC.png]
(05-19-2016, 03:26 PM)Virt Wrote: An Ace Attorney fan character, a prosecutor named Yelen Payne.
Does anybody have any ideas how to make the design more interesting? I want her to have a "professional" appearance, but still appear young and cool.
Well, for a start she doesn't look like a lawyer, because she isn't dressed like one. It's worth a Google Images search to have an idea what the dress code/attire is like. You'll notice a lot of grey and even more dark grey, and mostly skirts and heels.
As Attorney is quite vibrant and eccentric, I tried to balancing out between real life and game:
[Image: PbcE1n8.png]
I apologise for the quality, I've lost my stylus... Anyway, I hope it helps, and kudos on the fine rendering! Smile
[Image: x1aIZ2e.gif]
YOU HAVE TO FEEL WHAT YOU DRAW, FEEL
[Image: shrine.gif]

Thanked by: Virt, Guy, miyabi95_, ~Axis~
[Image: tumblr_o7kzuisk8e1sp3v0lo1_1280.png]
[Image: n336glL.jpg]
I had a conversation with a friend over space travel and the colonization of Mars. When I figured that (Although I may be HORRIBLY wrong) Zeppelin technology could effectively lift a car off the ground. The result was this, a twin balloon sedan with a lifting saucer window (one of the major issues is that either the parking spaces would need to be sunken into the ground or you'd need to be a pretty able bodied person to get into the car.) And if it can't fly, it's a pretty sexy car design
[Image: 1lYIpk9.gif] GET THESE MEMES OFF THE TABLE! -Hiyna
http://www.twitch.tv/hiynastrike live when I feel like it... You just gotta get lucky
[Image: xG4BaYw.gif]

Also Love Stuff

Hey Look! I support stuff!
(05-26-2016, 01:00 AM)Hiynastrike Wrote: -snip-
I had a conversation with a friend over space travel and the colonization of Mars. When I figured that (Although I may be HORRIBLY wrong) Zeppelin technology could effectively lift a car off the ground. The result was this, a twin balloon sedan with a lifting saucer window (one of the major issues is that either the parking spaces would need to be sunken into the ground or you'd need to be a pretty able bodied person to get into the car.) And if it can't fly, it's a pretty sexy car design

I'm really digging the aesthetic that you're mastering!
Thanked by: Hiynastrike
Conceptualizing some new characters for a project of mine, got a puppy dog/black mage mix goin' on.
[Image: OyezU4C.png]
[Image: lP4enOm.png]

[Image: jZmkgpt.png]
[Image: xErLCQn.jpg]

Puppeteer Mercy
Thanked by: miyabi95_
Zad kept pestering me to draw a Bowser, so I did. Not looking for crit, I know there's a plethora of issues with it and I did it relatively quickly, but I haven't drawn anything in ages and just thought I'd share.

[Image: hEKgfLl.png]
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Havent got my drawing pad or pencil but i do have a phone with me...

[Image: 20160610_002256.png]

This is actually my first drawing since about 2 months ago? Wow. Time flies...
[Image: tumblr_mzx6bm02eC1s38z45o1_500.gif]
Anonymous Wrote:...the world is so much simpler if you just dont give a FUCK...
Thanked by: miyabi95_, E-Man, Garamonde
[Image: OC7npDP.jpg] Happy Pendulum Wizard
Thanked by: ~Axis~