[Image: u73RMet.jpg]
[Image: zATkSUv.jpg]
[Image: OxY854S.jpg]
[Image: mGCvJrT.jpg]
[Image: NQFiHsI.jpg]
[Image: gOd4Rle.jpg]
[Image: bmzZ1l5.jpg]
God is good.  Big Grin

An old fart who sits on a chair, giving animation and pixeling advice,... and calls everyone son...
[Image: tumblr_nvvdkeePsk1qjhcfso1_1280.png]
warning: Snycro-Vox
[Image: 1lYIpk9.gif] GET THESE MEMES OFF THE TABLE! -Hiyna
http://www.twitch.tv/hiynastrike live when I feel like it... You just gotta get lucky
[Image: xG4BaYw.gif]

Also Love Stuff

Hey Look! I support stuff!
Ah, Clutch Cargo. The laziest way to make a cartoon. .....I'm old.
God is good.  Big Grin

An old fart who sits on a chair, giving animation and pixeling advice,... and calls everyone son...
[Image: 32Qi9dZ.png]

"Mighty Jetters pls no more Garnets"

OKAY BUT I KEEP GETTING IDEAS

NEXT TIME

Copy-paste description from Tumblr yay:
So, I decided to draw how I think Garnet 2 would look in a casual outfit! I also wanted to take a stab at the Steven Universe style while I was at it. There are certainly some flubs here and there, and some of the design choices I made probably aren’t too accurate to Garnet’s character or the show’s style. Please excuse the crappy back pose sketch too, by the time I finished the front drawing, I got tired of working on this, lol.

Also included a render of her over a fitting Steven Universe background (which I of course did not make, credit goes to the show’s awesome artists for that)!
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
[Image: tumblr_nwby4a0qhu1qjhcfso1_1280.jpg]
trying to get the hang of designing robot masters by inspiring myself in other videogame characters
[Image: d03492ef66.png]

Doodled a quickish Steven that tries to get his design down as accurately as possible.

Gonna take more practice to get the style down but I think I can do it!

(The colors may be weird because the computer I'm using ATM has a monitor that doesn't read colors accurately)

EDIT: Also HELP his line of vision is perfect sddfdfghhj
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
[Image: RwNvxbt.png]
I got bored, and made this stupid doodle as a common response to the effed up fetish crap that plagues Deviantart and related sites.
There's a reason why to have safe mode turned on if you have a Pixiv account. Trust me.

While I'm here. here's some simple Gimp editing. Though, I think we might need a thread for our own Photoshopped images.
[Image: wtjColL.png]
[Image: T7tSaYG.png]
The title cards were one of the first errors in the show: Leonardo with pizza, and Michelangelo with katanas. So I swapped the colours around.
As a kid, and every other kid back then. This bugged the hell out of me, and the show was full of animation and voice errors to being with.
[Image: sonamy_animtitle_by_retrobunyip-dbg86ov.gif]
Thanked by:
Man, I couldn't agree more with you on that. I know some people like different things, but come ON, there's usually a consequence of health for fetishes like those in the real world. So they can't have it that way without someone getting sick or killed due to it.
God is good.  Big Grin

Thanked by: Dolphman
I have gotten really sick of art thanks to IRL issues and such, so here's probably my last drawing.

[Image: stubbs_and_hirntot_0001_by_fillerartist-d9e1ri0.jpg]
I like to make models in my free time. I also make weird games, too.
Thanked by:
[Image: haruhi_suzumiya_swimsuit_pinup_by_retrob...9emwbw.jpg]
Enjoy some Haruhi in a one-piece swimsuit and flippers. The basis for the pose was a photo of Supermodel Alessandra Ambrosio. Cute
[Image: sonamy_animtitle_by_retrobunyip-dbg86ov.gif]
Thanked by:
[Image: d36c7ec7993edcadf9fa20b3f36bd1ea.png]tried drawing/painting (I honesly don't know what i'd call it) All I really did was look at an image of some random guy I found on google and tried to match shapes and shadows.

Here is said image.
Who knows might do a self portrait or something next.
Looks great! I think the shading looks stunning!

[Image: gabby_on_exorcism_live__by_smithygcn-d9f6esz.jpg]
I drew this after watching the LIVE!Exorcism on tv. It was terrible and what Gabby's saying here is just the tip of the iceberg that I found wrong with it. I mean, I'm a Christian. I know demons exist, but this was a joke.
God is good.  Big Grin

Thanked by: E-Man, Filler, psychospacecow
[Image: 973af39953717bcd569a35821f0f0ab3-d9f07e6.png]