Users browsing this thread: 10 Guest(s)
[DRAWINGS] Doodles and Finished Pieces 2.0
http://imgur.com/gallery/vaUGv

Also, apparently its my cake day on Imgur, so if you have an account, I'd appreciate the publicity boosts. I put some of my art in a gallery for it.
[Image: k0OsVum.png][Image: NXpkf1V.gif][Image: psychicspacecow.png]
Thanked by:
[Image: tumblr_nm0avziqlD1qjhcfso3_1280.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_nm0ax9ul5n1qjhcfso1_540.png]
[Image: tumblr_nm0avziqlD1qjhcfso4_1280.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_nlgaxuVCXp1qjhcfso1_1280.png]
[Image: tumblr_nl84a4mh9r1rd29o6o1_1280.png]

Concept I had for a while now- decided to let it out by testing out some digital watercolor brushes
[Image: d8gScRz.jpg]

proud of this little doodle i made. its been a while since ive drawn on paper. (at least it feels like it...)
[Image: XeE6VeC.gif]
One of my OCs, Fides. Fiddling around in sai~ hair is impossible with a mouse ugh

[Image: euIK0y3.png]
So he found the heart in barren land
It was beating, still alive
He held it gently in his hand
And looked up to the sky
Thanked by: Garamonde
(03-30-2015, 09:42 PM)SeanHicksArt Wrote: [Image: tumblr_nl84a4mh9r1rd29o6o1_1280.png]

Concept I had for a while now- decided to let it out by testing out some digital watercolor brushes

Unless you guys have a Ring of Fire or some other form of flame protection, I'd wouldn't mistake that dragon's armor for a trashcan, guys. Wink

Anyway, since I'm mostly pressing my nose against the Full Sail grindstone and whatever free time is spent on animating Paper Mario, I didn't have any time to draw something new/impressive. I did, however, draw this little error message for a portfolio website I was working on.

[Image: Artster_zpsjvdvgjqu.png~original]

It contains a character I created myself in the spring of 2009. Also, I blurred out my real name for obvious reasons.
(02-27-2014, 07:31 PM)Gors Wrote: DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SUCK. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SHOW YOUR SUCKY ART. I think this needs to go noticed to everyone, because sucking is not failing. Sucking is part of the fun of learning and if you don't suck, then you won't own at pixelart

it's ok to suck, sucking is not bad, just try and aim to always do your best!
Thanked by: psychospacecow
Color Theory experiment

"It's just a theory"

[Image: tumblr_nlqtshy18I1rd29o6o1_1280.png]
[Image: tumblr_nltzu6dMkE1rytnsgo1_540.jpg]
Be original, be creative, be fresh, be righteous, be yourself and let no one stop you!

[Image: UjX7Llj.png]
I love this. ^
[Image: tumblr_mzx6bm02eC1s38z45o1_500.gif]
Anonymous Wrote:...the world is so much simpler if you just dont give a FUCK...
Thanked by: psychospacecow, recme
makes me wanna do some sort of MLG majin buu

anyways time for a sketchdump, im trying to do some landscapes more
that way even if i dont use color ill still eventually learn stuff like composition and scenery design so yeah

[Image: 6N1fCAi.png]
[Image: E3DU8rS.png]
Reference
♥ ♥ ♥ LOVE ♥ ♥ ♥
Omega ; Phant Mmkay ; Baegal ; Gorsal ; Drakocat ; Chaoxys ; TomGuyCott ; Chris2balls ; Mighty Jetters ; Blueblur97 ; NICKtendo DS ;
Kachua (Secret Santa) ; and some more that i need to locate, save and link onto here
help
(04-02-2015, 12:11 AM)EasterlyArt Wrote: [Image: tumblr_nltzu6dMkE1rytnsgo1_540.jpg]

some nerd SERIOUSLY needs to make a dragonball/biggie mashup and just call the album Notorious B.U.U.

please, internet, if you see this post
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by: psychospacecow, recme, ~Axis~
(04-04-2015, 12:31 PM)Kosheh Wrote: help

(04-02-2015, 12:11 AM)EasterlyArt Wrote: [Image: tumblr_nltzu6dMkE1rytnsgo1_540.jpg]

some nerd SERIOUSLY needs to make a dragonball/biggie mashup and just call the album Notorious B.U.U.

please, internet, if you see this post

I'm sure people in the nerdcore community would be happy to do that. I know a few myself.
Be original, be creative, be fresh, be righteous, be yourself and let no one stop you!

[Image: UjX7Llj.png]
Thanked by: Kosheh
[Image: spider_man_vs_giant_venom_by_smithygcn-d8olckf.jpg]
May need tweaking here and there.
God is good.  Big Grin

An old fart who sits on a chair, giving animation and pixeling advice,... and calls everyone son...
Forgot to post this for April Fool's.
[Image: ams___april_foolishness__finished_versio...8o4i4n.png]
[Image: tamerkoh.gif?9][Image: DevBanner.png][Image: Youtube.gif]DLBROOKS33
Thanked by: ~Axis~, psychospacecow
[Image: tumblr_nmhbedcsYZ1rd29o6o1_1280.jpg]
Teaser of my "Smash Render" painting of Banjo-Kazooie. Just gotta color it; will post the full picture when it's ready!