Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Forum Reset
Hey guys,

You've probably noticed things are a little bit empty around here. We've done a thread reset and archived all of the old threads and posts in a designated board at the bottom of the index.

You can also check it out here:
http://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html

This is to help new members feel more welcome and to try and invigorate some more discussion around here!
This is a measure taken for the imminent release of our new site layout and upgrades.

All the best,
Dazz
Tsunami Bomb - The Simple Truth
We could run away
Leave behind anything paper
Not knowing where we're going to stay
When there's no Mondays

You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
When I'm in your arms, I feel safe from harm and sorrow too
You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
But most of all, nothing couldn't be solved when I'm with you
Thanked by: Nitwitsworld
Just as a heads-up, we won't be moving old threads out of the archive so if you want your old threads on the new boards you'll have to remake them.
That being said, feel free to PM a mod and we'll be able to send you a copy of individual post(s) with the formatting and such intact if necessary.
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
It was just brought to my attention that the reset made it impossible for anyone to reply in this forum. That was my fault - I made a mistake setting up the permissions to make it so only staff could create threads here and accidentally made it so only staff could post at all here instead. This had now been fixed. Sorry about that!