Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
tSR Werewolf 20XX Lounge
heheheh, I don't think I ever got voted for even once.
I guess that's why I'm a

Phantom.

Also, when I got everyone suspicious of Vipershark, I really did believe he was a recolourer. Our main strategy throughout most of the game was "kill the recolourers."

Also also
TorchManiac Wrote:whoops I was looking at oldmcheadburger's post and he forgot to take alexmach1 vote off.
I might be the reason we're losing because I took out vipershark
If he had put all the votes well, I would have voted off Previous.
Well, This teaches me not to compete in the next game of Werewolf.
*facepalm*
We would've killed Vipershark that night anyway if Previous had the majority, so don't worry about being the reason you lost, it wasn't your fault
pkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Thanked by:
can i be the first to sign up for hoeloe game
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by: Hoeloe
I can't believe it
my last suspicion list was actually right
I also can't believe a majority can't be reached if people don't vote, that can cause a ton of dick moments.

also phantom, vote bros ftw

EDIT:

to be honest, before posting my latest suspicion list I actually waited for OldMcHeadBurger and Chameleon to check the werewolf thread, then I checked their status.
lo and behold, both were using the PM system right after checking the werewolf thread; seeing no other reason why that would be, i posted my thoughts (albeit too late)
Thanked by: Phantom Killah
(08-24-2012, 11:58 PM)alexmach1 Wrote: to be honest, before posting my latest suspicion list I actually waited for OldMcHeadBurger and Chameleon to check the werewolf thread, then I checked their status.
lo and behold, both were using the PM system right after checking the werewolf thread; seeing no other reason why that would be, i posted my thoughts (albeit too late)

Stalker! Wink

(08-24-2012, 10:38 PM)Tellis Wrote: For one, I had terrible luck at guessing people to check, only got negatives "this person is not a Sprite Thief" so I could only vaguely defend people. Doesn't help that the other Seer was dead with the whole "two factions" thing. Basically I was just a bumbling cop shooting in the dark. Good game thief people, OldMcHeadBurger you were usually third on my list just because I liked seeing your name but Power Conflicts never happened except the one time Robo9 was checked because Keiang died. Heh... whoops.

I'm sorry I failed you all. Please, never let me be a seer ever again, especially with multiple factions, it sucks and you feel absolutely useless.

>:

That's funny. All that time, but even in the final 9 you didn't dream me? I must have that special charm. Honestly, I forgot there was a dreamer for our team. For some reason I kept thinking they were already dead. That's crazy bad luck for you and good luck for us that even when the number of players got down low that you never picked one of us three as a target.

Being a seer is arguably the most stressful job in the game IMO just because so much of the innocent's success totally hinges on the seer finding baddies and uniting confirmed innocents.
(08-24-2012, 09:51 PM)Kat Wrote: I was the assassin~

So are you a serial killer or is it just a one time vig kill? Because if you are, I can't believe my "build a weak case based on day one shit to gain attention and possibly information" thing might've actually lead somewhere.

(08-24-2012, 10:54 PM)Phantom K Wrote: heheheh, I don't think I ever got voted for even once.
I guess that's why I'm a

Phantom.

I thought your play was a bit suspicious near the end. Probably wouldn't have been able to pick up on it though, even if I was in the game.

Anyway, I can't wait for the roll sheets and crap. That'll be neat.
Thanked by: Phantom Killah
I was an innocent who had the powers to kill one person the entire game.

So I chose Hoeloe based on the offhanded joke about me being a baddie. Silly reason but fuck it, it worked.
M A C H I N E G U N
         ⌒°。>◡<)⌒°
             /_▄︻し┻┳═一(いち)(いち)  ┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨
[Image: tumblr_mr2bjoHi1v1qh8espo1_400.gif][Image: NfIxSTK.gif]
Thanked by:
I'll set the signups for the new game up once Sol releases the role sheets. It may need a few more players than this one.
Thanked by:
Here are the rolesheets:

Recolorers:

Sprite Thieves:

One Man Team:

Members:

And here is the event log. This should be a comprehensive list of every action players took... If you notice anything off, just tell me and I'll double check.

At the end, I suspected both Phantom K and Chameleon, I also used my power aghainst them the last 2 nights. Oldmcheadburger was supposed to be the first one on my next list.

As for Rosencrantz, my mistake, I meant something along the line of you both seemed similar, as if I could draw a line between you and hoeloe

Did I mention that during this whole game until day 5 I didn't know there was 2 evil factions?
Love : Previous(2)(3), Trollerskates(2), Nicktendo DS(2), Hiynastrike, ShadeDBZ(2), Recolorme, Sevenstitch, SupaBuddie,

Thanked by: Rosencrantz
New game signup thread is up!
Thanked by: Sol, Crappy Blue Luigi