Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
tSR WEREWOLF 20XX: THE SPRITERS DESTROY THEMSELVES *GAME IS OVER, SPRITE THIEVES WIN*
(08-24-2012, 09:21 AM)TorchManiac Wrote: actuality, I wanted to follow the bandwagon...(again) I thought Previous was the one with the most votes so I was about to vote for him. But then looking back I saw that Vipershark had the most votes. So I voted for him instead

Well I voted for Previous myself as well. I'd been suspecting him since the night he got CBL killed with the worst and stupidest evidence on the planet that was based purely on Sol and CBL's flavor text. I just got on edge in that last minute and jumped the gun. It's not like he was the only baddie, so I figured for once we might have been right.
Thanked by:
Unvote: Oldmcheadburger
Vote: Chameleon
Love : Previous(2)(3), Trollerskates(2), Nicktendo DS(2), Hiynastrike, ShadeDBZ(2), Recolorme, Sevenstitch, SupaBuddie,

Thanked by:
(08-24-2012, 09:21 AM)TorchManiac Wrote: actuality, I wanted to follow the bandwagon...(again) I thought Previous was the one with the most votes so I was about to vote for him. But then looking back I saw that Vipershark had the most votes. So I voted for him instead

I'm pretty sure they actually had the same amount of votes at the time you voted
pkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Thanked by:
Votes are locked, day and night coming soon.
Thanked by:

I'm pretty sure the only one who voted for Vipershark before TorchManiac was Previous, so I am going to vote

Vote: TorchManiac
[Image: abstract6.jpg]
Thanked by:
Oh shit, I was counting on this being extended due to your earlier post. Any chance we can get an extension because um, we're kind of screwed if no one dies tonight (which by the votes, seems likely)

Vote: TorchManiac

if it still counts ><
Thanked by:
no, vipershark had 2 votes,
Phantom K, chameleon and Oldmcheadburger all voted him off, technically your logic dosn't make much sense. (like me)
Crap, I don't know who to trust anymore
and guys, do you seriously want to vote me off? I might be important. Just to let you know

I really suck at games like this
Love : Previous(2)(3), Trollerskates(2), Nicktendo DS(2), Hiynastrike, ShadeDBZ(2), Recolorme, Sevenstitch, SupaBuddie,

Thanked by:
(08-24-2012, 08:15 PM)TorchManiac Wrote: no, vipershark had 2 votes,
and guys, do you seriously want to vote me off? I might be important. Just to let you know

Nope, Alexmach1 voted for Vipershark, but he changed his vote.
Thanked by:
Video 
whoops I was looking at oldmcheadburger's post and he forgot to take alexmach1 vote off.
I might be the reason we're losing because I took out vipershark
If he had put all the votes well, I would have voted off Previous.
Well, This teaches me not to compete in the next game of Werewolf.
*facepalm*

Thanked by:
(08-24-2012, 08:28 PM)TorchManiac Wrote: whoops I was looking at oldmcheadburger's post and he forgot to take alexmach1 vote off.
I might be the reason we're losing because I took out vipershark
If he had put all the votes well, I would have voted off Previous.
Well, This teaches me not to compete in the next game of Werewolf.
*facepalm*

Hey, don't worry about it. It was an honest mistake (unless you're evil, then it wasn't very honest)
Thanked by:
Votes:

Chameleon - 2 (alexmach1, TorchManiac)
TorchManiac - 1 (Phantom K)

Day 7

Sol appeared at the board index, hoping the remaining members could make the correct choice.

"Well? It's make or break here. Tell me who we're banning."

"Uhh....Chameleon, definitely Chameleon."

"TorchManiac, I think..."

"I'm voting Chameleon too."

Sol stared into space. 2 votes for Chameleon. Some of the members weren't even here to vote. This.....this was going to be bad.

"Well....that's half of what you'd need for a majority. No one gets banned today. Good, uh, good effort, though. Listen, I'll....I'll see you guys."

Sol took a look at the small group in front of him, and blinked out of sight.

Tellis and Chameleon came running up soon afterwards. "Is Sol here yet?"

There was no majority, so no one was banned.

-------------------

Night 7

For the seventh time since this disaster started, night fell on tSR.

Off in an older thread somewhere, TorchManiac hid behind a corner, continually pressing the thank button, hoping he would freeze the page. Around the other side, Chameleon was sitting casually. TorchManiac became more and more frustrated. "Why won't it work!!!"

"Because Chameleon isn't our leader. I am." TorchManiac whirled around to see MrHeadBurger standing before him. "You...!" In the second that he was distracted Chameleon grabbed one arm, and, previously absent, Phantom K grabbed the other.

"I'm afraid you're too late...this place is ours now." TorchManiac closed his eyes as his sprite was slowly ripped away from him. He had failed, the members of tSR had failed. So this was how it ended. They'd all be banned, and then they'd have to just talk on Skype or make a tSR 2 or something. This truly was the worst possible outcome. They were done.

His image flashed desperately, and disappeared. The other members fell soon after.

Sol stood at the edge of the board index. Off in the distance, he could just barely see three dark shapes gathered, watching him. It was over. Seeing the shapes start to slowly move towards him, Sol didn't want to stay around any longer. He clicked a button, and logged out.

The Sprite Thieves, Chameleon, OldMcHeadburger, and Phantom K, have won.

Thanks for playing, everyone, I hope you had fun. I don't think I have time now, but tomorrow I'll post the rolesheets and the event log and you can all see what's been happening behind the scenes. I'll ask that everyone posts in the Lounge now. Thanks again!
Thanked by: redblueyellow, Zadaben