Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
tSR WEREWOLF 20XX: THE SPRITERS DESTROY THEMSELVES *GAME IS OVER, SPRITE THIEVES WIN*
Well shit.
pkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Thanked by:
That's TWO more innocents dead! I considered bandwagoning on Keiang, but it looks like everyone withdrawing their votes was a sound decision because it prevented what could have been three murders.

Considering the circumstances we were left in after the first night, I think not executing anyone was also a good decision, but again given the fact that two more innocents are dead I think we should start trying to reach a concensus in order to maintain majority.
[Image: abstract6.jpg]
Thanked by:
Just a passing thought, but is there a chance that some of the shitposters aren't posting and interacting in this thread in an effort to remain low key? I loathe the idea of going after people that haven't really been that outspoken as its a harder shot to take, but it's just a thought
[Image: 803ce84258.gif]
Thanked by:
(08-19-2012, 09:08 PM)Sol Wrote: total burning heart kojjiro could not stand the trauma of seeing a recolor, and was banned. He was a Member, an innocent who had no powers.
Keiang had his sprite stolen, and was banned. He was a Member, an innocent who had no powers.

ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffuck

Okay, so we've lost Kojjiro, whose only post was him disliking Trollerskates. Not a whole lot to go on with this; anyone been PM'd by him lately, or has he just been chilling in the background?

Seriously, this depresses me a lot. We need our gognio to win ;__;

And, we've lost Keiang, who was probably one of the more logical people in the game. And his investigative writing was just so damn good it's a shame we won't be seeing it anymore ;~;
(unless someone wants to go ahead and waste their revival ability to bring him back so he can keep being Herr Detective. I'm sure SOMEONE can bring people back from the dead in this game as well)
Anyway, everything is kind of a mess right now so let's try to make a bit of sense about it:

1) Shadow Kami is the only person to "continue riding the Keiang bandwagon" after a bunch of people backed off of voting for him.

2) Keiang randomly attacked Kat, with no real rhyme or reason behind it.

3) Robo9 went and initiated the "ban Keiang" bandwagon.

Really, this isn't a whole lot to go by for now. You could easily be a baddie who stirs up an execution vote, and then later eliminate the person with the baddie abilities. You could also be a baddie who sits by the sidelines, looks and laughs at the execution bandwagon, then off the person without any real rhyme or reason.

If anything, I'm more inclined to vote off Kat since it seems like she could have done the slaying in retaliation, though that could very easily be a trap by the baddies in an attempt to get us to bandwagon on her.

So, in summary, we have 16 remaining members, and one dead bad guy. We now definitely know for sure there is another recolorer, and our sprite thief/thieves is/are still on the loose wrecking havoc. However, we don't know just how many baddies there are. I want to say there are six total since Sol loves that hard limit and has used it in the past two Werewolf games, but he could be blindsiding us veterans :C
EDIT
(08-19-2012, 10:38 PM)[robo9] Wrote: Just a passing thought, but is there a chance that some of the shitposters aren't posting and interacting in this thread in an effort to remain low key? I loathe the idea of going after people that haven't really been that outspoken as its a harder shot to take, but it's just a thought
Well, it would weed out "inactives" and keep this thread alive!!

But, they could just be normal players who are legitimately "just inactive", you know?
HAVE I BEEN MISLEAD?? [Image: TeamStory.gif] THE DREAM ISN'T DEAD???

Thanked by:
Yeah, that might be a good idea. Though, kojiro never posted and he got killed off and was innocent. I guess a higher chance that a shot in the dark would hit something evil?

And besides, if they aren't active, they're not much help to us anyway, are they?
Thanked by:
Zadaben emerges from his hiding place deep in the goldmines, and returns to the lounge, he reflects over the events of the last couple of days, He notices that every murder has been accompanied by a reason, Recolorme was the one and only Hueshifter, the only way Innocents could know for sure who was a werewolf and who was not. Hoeloe had mentioned on the very first page that he had experience with the game, so that made him a target. The next night, two innocents were killed, the head leader of the Innocent investigations, and then Kojjiro. But why Kojjiro, Zadaben wondered, why an innocent who had only voted once, against Trollerskates, yet his reason was only that he disliked him. This makes it seem likely that a rogue Killer is guessing, implying that they are of Neutral or Innocent nature.It would seem that whoever is inactive is innocent, as it is likely that their is a Protector, yet they did nothing to save Keiang, the obvious target of Evil.
Zadaben knows only that robo9 did not kill anyone or do anything this past night, and is likely an innocent. The fact that Kat and Hoeloe had an interaction at the beginning of the game makes it seem very likely that Kat is a werewolf, and her insistance to remove robo9 the innocent/neutral strengthens this suspicion. Zadaben casts his vote accordingly.
Vote: Kat
[Image: Little_lamp_in_dark_room.jpg]

Thanked by:
Vote: Shadow Kami
Thanked by:
(08-19-2012, 12:51 PM)Sir Zabadabenabadaba Wrote: Recolorme voted for natashaontherun before I reminded him that he was dead, so I find that a little suspicious, it's possible that they had some sort of PM interaction.

We did not have any PM interaction. What is a little suspicious is that you are pointing fingers a little too quick mister zabadebadadado!
Thanked by:
(08-19-2012, 10:43 PM)Tellis Wrote: Yeah, that might be a good idea. Though, kojiro never posted and he got killed off and was innocent. I guess a higher chance that a shot in the dark would hit something evil?

And besides, if they aren't active, they're not much help to us anyway, are they?

I think everyone has posted at least once or twice.... but some people have been very very terse in their posts.

alexmach1, vipershark and Natshaontherun have said very little. (though I havent said too much myself either) There might be some others I've missed, it's hard to keep track since I don't go to this forum as a regular user, just for occasional werewolf so you're names aren't striking to me.

I do find it odd when people just sign on to write "vote: someone" and thats all they can add.

(08-19-2012, 11:06 PM)Sir Zabadabenabadaba Wrote: Zadaben emerges from his hiding place deep in the goldmines, and returns to the lounge, he reflects over the events of the last couple of days, He notices that every murder has been accompanied by a reason, Recolorme was the one and only Hueshifter, the only way Innocents could know for sure who was a werewolf and who was not. Hoeloe had mentioned on the very first page that he had experience with the game, so that made him a target. The next night, two innocents were killed, the head leader of the Innocent investigations, and then Kojjiro. But why Kojjiro, Zadaben wondered, why an innocent who had only voted once, against Trollerskates, yet his reason was only that he disliked him. This makes it seem likely that a rogue Killer is guessing, implying that they are of Neutral or Innocent nature.It would seem that whoever is inactive is innocent, as it is likely that their is a Protector, yet they did nothing to save Keiang, the obvious target of Evil.
Zadaben knows only that robo9 did not kill anyone or do anything this past night, and is likely an innocent. The fact that Kat and Hoeloe had an interaction at the beginning of the game makes it seem very likely that Kat is a werewolf, and her insistance to remove robo9 the innocent/neutral strengthens this suspicion. Zadaben casts his vote accordingly.

I don't see you're logic, I just see two people in a row immediately voting for someone. How are you so certain robo9 is innocent and Kat is evil based on one outside of game interaction? also Inactivity doesn't prove innocence or benevolence and I would be careful prosecuting someone based on that... It could mean they either.

A) they are busy
B) they have a power role (good or bad) and are afraid to draw attention
C) they don't know how to play the game well/are new

There's a lot of reasons. Before I pass judgement I want to see what Kat has to say about these accusations though....
Thanked by:
Robo9 was prevented from doing anything this last round.
Also my votes are not always final, I just get them out there in case of computer crashes and to show that I am serious about suspecting them.
------------------
(08-19-2012, 11:24 PM)natashaontherun Wrote: We did not have any PM interaction. What is a little suspicious is that you are pointing fingers a little too quick mister zabadebadadado!
Well you basically vindicated yourself by replying to this waaaaay after I posted it and after it could have killed you. Also I am dropping that evidence because I shouldn't have it, as he posted after his death, which is illegal.
[Image: Little_lamp_in_dark_room.jpg]

Thanked by:
Oh, here's another question: do the recolorers know who the thieves are? And do the thieves know who the recolorers are?

If they don't, then this might bring up a pretty sweet development.

Holding off on speculation until I know this for sure.

Thanked by: Tellis
"Oh, shit..."

The news of last night's deaths hit Crappy pretty hard. He knew that something had to change; things are only going to get worse if the group can't come to a reasonable conclusion soon.
"You're on the right track with this investigation, Rosencrantz," piped up Crappy, "but I'm still worried... We have so little go on right now."
A sigh of frustration and worry rose up from Crappy's mouth. How are the survivors going to get out of this mess?, he wondered.

"We have to make a real decision tonight," Crappy proclaimed. "Kat, natashaontherun, whoever. The sooner we can get a lead, the sooner we can get out of this without any more innocent casualties."

Crappy got up from his seat and snagged his cap from the coat hanger. "I'm going out for a night walk," he sighed. "If anybody needs me, I have my cellular phone."

"Keep in contact," he stressed as he walked out the door.
Thanked by: Zadaben
NO LUIGI WHAT ARE YOU DOING

DON'T DO THAT

Nooo, why Keiang? I wanted to see more story snippets from him...
I guess that means I should sit down and write a little something.

Night came swiftly and darkness blinded the scene. Previous Lincoln sat there in a lonely thread, cluthcing the holy cross and garlic tightly. He didn't dare to step outside. Something had to be done, he couldn't be hiding forever, but fear stalled him. For quite a while now he hadn't displayed any of his fine sprites, constantly fearing the sprite thieves would steal them. So all he did was ripping sprites from this one game, as he knew that if anyone would take away his rips, they would blow their cover. Everyone knew he was the only one who could rip these cursed animations. Noone would be able to steal them away. He wished he could at least once post a sprite like in the old days, but besides the constant threat of sprite theft, it would drown in the masses of cheap mspaint eraser recolours.
As finally, after what felt like an eternity, the night was over, he struggled to get up and risked to peek outside. What he saw wasn't pleasant. Two more innocent members had been killed, amongst them Keiang, who was working hard to find the truth to bring light to the mystery and order back to tSR. It was a hard loss, and Previous Lincoln shed a tear.
Thanked by:
Hrm, how interesting. Hoeloe's first post is going after me, abiet jokingly, but still, in this game, even jokes about someone being a shitposter may cause people to vote unjustly.

Hoeloe died the first day, and he was a shit poster.

I may have had something to do with his death, just saying.

Vote for me if you want, but I did think Keiang was innocent, there was no reason to vote for him, except the fact that he doesn't think things through, which makes him an easy target to take down. It wouldn't be hard for baddies to convince you guys to vote for him or Sir Zabandanan. Mainly just because they don't think things through. Sir Zabanandanana's vote for me is kinda proof in this because I really don't see the logic.

Right after I mention this, robo9 tries to convince you guys to vote Keiang off. I don't think thats trustworthy.

The fact that Shadow Kami kept the vote is even more untrustworthy, and I didn't notice this before, so!!!!!!

Unvote: robo9

Vote: Shadow Kami
M A C H I N E G U N
         ⌒°。>◡<)⌒°
             /_▄︻し┻┳═一(いち)(いち)  ┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨
[Image: tumblr_mr2bjoHi1v1qh8espo1_400.gif][Image: NfIxSTK.gif]
Thanked by: