Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
tSR WEREWOLF 20XX: THE SPRITERS DESTROY THEMSELVES *GAME IS OVER, SPRITE THIEVES WIN*
Votes are locked, day and night coming soon.
Thanked by: Zadaben, Keiang
Hey man, you're the one who apparently scored 107% Killer in a psychology quiz. I still don't see how my actions are that suspicious: I explained my logic and voted towards someone in an attempt to get more information.

I'm also curious as to why you're pursing this so much. You yourself said you were mostly just agreeing with robo and britt's logic. [robo9] said he was only firing a warning shot, which means he obviously didn't think his rationale was solid enough to kill someone, and Britt apparently followed suit by changing her vote to no one (at least, I think she changed her vote. She didn't unvote me).

It's really odd that you yourself would vote for someone based on someone else's logic when the originator of that logic clearly found it flawed.

Anyway- welp apparently i missed my chance to vote for no one since i just checked and Sol posted.
Thanked by:
It's okay Keiang, Majority voted for nobody, so it doesn't matter.
[Image: Little_lamp_in_dark_room.jpg]

Thanked by:
(08-19-2012, 08:27 PM)Keiang Wrote: Hey man, you're the one who apparently scored 107% Killer in a psychology quiz.

"Videogame" psycology quiz, I'm different in relife than when playing videogames.
[Image: FK4rxzT.gif][Image: rZSrTAQ.gif][Image: QUmE6.gif][Image: b0KxM.gif][Image: 3CczX.gif][Image: qjGOacY.png][Image: smC8iWb.gif][Image: FK4rxzT.gif]
[Image: shrine.gif]
Anti-Vipershark Operation Pantsu Weapon - By Kistu-nii~ Cute

Thanked by:
Thank you for replying to the joke and not even acknowledging any of the other suspicious things.
Thanked by:
(08-19-2012, 08:27 PM)Keiang Wrote: Britt apparently followed suit by changing her vote to no one.

Flattered as I am, I am actually a man.

Heh
Thanked by:
Female avatars strike again in the mistaken gender catagory.
[Image: FK4rxzT.gif][Image: rZSrTAQ.gif][Image: QUmE6.gif][Image: b0KxM.gif][Image: 3CczX.gif][Image: qjGOacY.png][Image: smC8iWb.gif][Image: FK4rxzT.gif]

Thanked by:
(08-19-2012, 08:57 PM)Shadow Kami Wrote: Female avatars strike again in the mistaken gender catagory.

Actually, that is a self portrait.

I just have obnoxiously long hair.
That makes if funnier.

Thanked by: Britt
Votes:

Sir Zabaden - 1 (alexmach1)
Nobody - 4 (Kat, Phantom K, Sir Zabaden, Vipershark)
Keiang - 1 (Shadow Kami)
[robo9] - 1 (Kitsu)
natashaontherun - 1 (Britt)

Day 2

Sol made his way back to the board index, ready to speak to the members waiting there.

"Well, have you guys decided? Am I banning anyone today?"

A few members looked around at each other. "Let's ban Keiang, all that stuff he's been saying has been making me nervous." Another chimed in, "Yeah, he's the most suspicious! Let's get rid of him!"

Sol unholstered his ban gun. "So is that what we're going to do, then? Ban Keiang?"

Keiang glared heatedly at his accusers. "All I'VE been trying to do is make some observations! We're not going to get anywhere if we don't use any reasoning. I'm sorry if that's 'suspicious.'"

"Uh, actually, nevermind."

"Yeah, I changed my mind, maybe we shouldn't ban anyone today."

"I don't want to ban him anymore either. Sorry."

Others agreed with the no-ban decision, or said nothing at all. Sol sighed and put his gun away. "Well, if that's how you want to play it. It might be a tough decision, but I wouldn't wait too long. It's the only way you're going to win."

He made a little goodbye wave and flashed out of sight.

There was no majority, so no one was banned.

-------------------

Night 2

As quiet darkness once again covered tSR, the members hurried out of sight. A small group of them was gathered in the tSR Lounge, having a conversation.

"...anyway, I'm glad Trollerskates is gone. I disliked him." Two other members listened as Kojjiro spoke.

"Wait, he is gone, huh? Where did he go? That's od-"

All three froze as the sound of a footstep resounded from the thread entrance. A few moments passed and no other sounds came. Kojjiro turned back to his conversation, but there was no longer anyone to converse with; they both seemed to have fled. He sighed and prepared to make a post. Before he began typing however, another footstep pierced through the darkness.

And another.

Kojjiro was frightened, but he closed his eyes for a moment and pulled himself together.

"Hello...? Is anyone there?"

More footsteps, and they were getting closer.

"If anyone's around you'd better show yourself!"

Whoever was around was not answering, but footsteps continued to echo.

Kojjiro swallowed his anxiety and he felt his chest tremble as he exhaled. "I SWEAR to god, whoever that is, stop hiding and show your FACE."

Whoever it was, they were very close to him now. A few moments more and they would be beside him! The sound was so close Kojjiro could tell where it was coming from, and, turning towards it, his entire being quaking in fear, he saw...

He saw...

HE SAW....

[Image: RavePartyRyu.png]

It was too much for him to bear, and, screaming in agony, his image shattered into pieces and disappeared.

Meanwhile, Keiang was huddled up quietly in the corner of some long forgotten thread. Nobody cared about what was in here, it was just some message from a couple of years ago, left to die by those who created it. But little did he realize, forgotten threads were sometimes the most likely of places for terrible posters to show up.

Out of the darkness, a rush of air hit Keiang, and a moment later someone had pinned him against the wall. "I need this more than you do," they told him, as they began tearing away his corporeal form.

"No, get away from me! I need some help in here, someone! Stopstopstopstop! Someone please help me, HELP."

But no one could hear him, buried somewhere miles deep in the ancient threads. A flash of light and he was gone, his attacker disappearing into the night.

total burning heart kojjiro could not stand the trauma of seeing a recolor, and was banned. He was a Member, an innocent who had no powers.
Keiang had his sprite stolen, and was banned. He was a Member, an innocent who had no powers.

Day 3 begins.
Thanked by: Zadaben, Baegal
I forgot today and almost forgot yesterday that the votes lock so soon... I keep thinking 9 PM even though Sol's 9 is my 6. Meant to make a vote, oh well.
Thanked by:
We lose one, they lose none.

Someones getting banned tomorrow, or we are basically losing.
Thanked by:
Vote: Robo9

I said that Keiang would be an easy target for the baddies to get us to vote off first and right after that robo9 tried to vote him off, causing others to vote as well.
M A C H I N E G U N
         ⌒°。>◡<)⌒°
             /_▄︻し┻┳═一(いち)(いち)  ┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨
[Image: tumblr_mr2bjoHi1v1qh8espo1_400.gif][Image: NfIxSTK.gif]
Thanked by:
(08-19-2012, 08:59 PM)Britt Wrote:
(08-19-2012, 08:57 PM)Shadow Kami Wrote: Female avatars strike again in the mistaken gender catagory.

Sorry, Britt sounds like it's short for Brittney, and your avatar looks like a flatchested girl due to the sorta cutesy style.

EDIT: WHOOPS APPARENTLY I'M DEAD
Thanked by: Britt
(08-19-2012, 10:05 PM)Keiang Wrote:
(08-19-2012, 08:59 PM)Britt Wrote:

Sorry, Britt sounds like it's short for Brittney, and your avatar looks like a flatchested girl due to the sorta cutesy style.

EDIT: WHOOPS APPARENTLY I'M DEAD

Yea, I know all too well.
Thanked by: