Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games
Some other things worth mentioning:

M&S 2012 has 3 LOD models for each playable character. There are subtle differences between the b_L/f_L and b_M/f_M meshes. Of course, you'll need to pick an event that has them. ResourceRun100m<CHR>.arc (all characters have a 3-letter code identifying them) would be a good one to find all three.

Now, some events have an extra character; these are 'rival' NPCs, and while they have S, M and L models in their .arc, only the L and S are different (the M is exactly the same as the L, and face animations won't work on the M for some stupid reason).

These characters are (3-letter code first):
CAT Birdo
EGN EggmanNega
HOK Dry Bowser
JET Jet
HON Dry Bones
KIT King Boo
OME E-123 Omega
ROU Rouge.

The bulk of the face animations are in ResourceMtnFacialCommon_<CHR>.arc. Use these if you want to have the eyelid objects in the 'closed' state.

Cream's higher-poly model (along with Toad's) is found in a wildly different place: ResourceINTERMEDIATE_ANNOUNCEMENT.arc in the MiniGame directory. Crazy, I know, but if that's where she's at, that's where to go. I'm unsure if other referee characters (Espio, Charmy, Shy Guy or Lakitu) have an L model, but the only one who'd really benefit from having it is Espio. The other three are rather small.

Hope these factoids help. I'd post some rips myself, but it seems my .dae files are no good.
Thanked by:
So, do you have any plans on ripping more of these? As I mentioned before, the tiling on Eggman is fine, so the model is perfectly acceptible, though it sounds like there's a third LOD model for you to grab before the submission is complete.
Thanked by:
Or I would just help Tiberious out since he has far more knowledge about the models then me.
Thanked by:
Bumping this in case you forgot about it. Are you still going to try and finish this submission? Or are you giving up on this game?
Thanked by:
(09-28-2012, 01:04 PM)Peardian Wrote: Bumping this in case you forgot about it. Are you still going to try and finish this submission? Or are you giving up on this game?
I give up on this one, I don't think I can get the best rips out of these.
Thanked by:
i have'nt played this game but.....
did'nt it come out BEFORE the londan games?
also,
i was wondering if you have seen any Mod stuff? you know 60s stuff, beatles stuff? or any Doctor Who referances in it or the codeing....you know cuz it's in londan....cuz after all those police phone booth's tend to show up in all kinda of media without the BBC's seal of aproval since the tardis' disguise is not actually copyrighted..
Thanked by:
(09-29-2012, 01:04 AM)valforwing Wrote: i have'nt played this game but.....
did'nt it come out BEFORE the londan games?
also,
i was wondering if you have seen any Mod stuff? you know 60s stuff, beatles stuff? or any Doctor Who referances in it or the codeing....you know cuz it's in londan....cuz after all those police phone booth's tend to show up in all kinda of media without the BBC's seal of aproval since the tardis' disguise is not actually copyrighted..
Keep that in the game discussion forum, not here.
Thanked by:
I just ripped ALL CHARACTERS OF MODELS presented in Mario&Sonic at the London 2012!
You can download it here: http://multi-up.com/830434
All of the models are presented in low res and (most of them) in high res modes, also some models (the girls party) are presented in Vancouver, Swimsuit and Normal modes. I ripped all of them in md5, psk and obj format! Honestly I didn't find Espio hi-res body, but it's a big chanse that there was not this model in game (`cause I'm was looking for any 3D model in every file).
And now A BIG REQUEST! If anybody can help me to release them (I'm remember the great help with Tekken Tag models) - PLEASE DO IT! And all of copyrights et.c. will be yours - thats enouth for me that I just simply helped to make some work with dumping models (I remembed somebody had a request to dump Dry Dowser model - so I've made it)!

P.S: I made only one exception: I also ripped 3D models of Wii Controller and Nunchuk (low and high-res) - `cause I've found them a bit usefull and funny Wink
Thanked by:
Just uploaded models to other file hosting - http://www.mediafire.com/?21f0gtjp7h44fjs
May be now anybody could help me to release them...
P.S: Models are in md5, psk and obj format
Thanked by:
Umm I suggest making your own topic and posting screenshots of the models before posting a download link?
Thanked by:
it's okay, Doronetty said s/he was going to help thegameexplorer with this.
and s/he doesn't need to provide a picture really, they're just the files straight out of BRRES Viewer/Noesis.
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:
(04-17-2012, 07:15 PM)icthus7 Wrote: Hi!

I searched all over the web looking towards a model of Dry bowser
[Image: Dry_Bowser_MSOWG.jpg]
But so far I could only get the Mario Kart Wii
Which is low-poly
But I have seen that there is an H-poly
And this at the moment is in the game:
[Image: Dry_Bowser_-_Dry_Bones_-_Winter_Games.jpg]
Mario & Sonic Olympic winter game .
Please anyone could help me get it?

Even by the method 3DViaPrinscreen.

Please if anyone can help me to answer me here or message.

thanks

I had model of him, but its from Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Game. he is looks high-poly enough.
since i want to put him Source.

Thanked by:
He's also in London.

File: ResourceDreamLongJump_HOK.arc

But because he's a 'rival' character, his 'B' and 'M' (highest two LOD) meshes are identical in terms of polygon counts. The 'S' (lowest LOD) is different, though.
Thanked by:
You make me sad: I wrote that I'm already ripped ALL CHARACTERS MODELS (playable and unplayable) - and of course Dry Bowser with both hi- and lo-res variants.
As I wrote before here is archive: http://www.mediafire.com/?21f0gtjp7h44fjs
All characters list: Amy Lo&High-Res (3 variants - normal, swimsuit, winter clothing), Birdo L&H, Blaze L&H(3 var), Bob-omb L, Boo L, Bowser L&H, Bowser Jr L&H, Bullet Bill L, Buzz Bomber L, Chain Chomp L, Chao L, Charmy L, Cheep-Cheep L&H, Cream L&H, Cubot L, Daisy L&H(3 var), Dark Chao L, Donkey Kong L&H, Dry Boner L&H, Dry Bowser L&H, E-01 Baby Kiki L, E-06 Bladed Spinner L, E-1001 Egg Pawn L, E-1002 Egg Flapper L, Eggman L&H, Eggman Nega L&H, Espio L&H (head only), Goomba L, Horse L, Horse Big L, Jat L&H, King Boo L&H, Knuckles L&H, Lakitu L, Luigi L&H, Luma L, Magikoopa L&H, Mario L&H, Metal Sonic L&H, Monty Mole L, Omega L&H, Omochao L, Orbot L, Peach L&H(3 var), Porcu-Puffer L, Red Yoshi L, Rouge L&H, Shadow L&H, Shy Guy L, Silver L&H, Sonic L&H (2 variants - normal, swimjacket), Spiny Egg L, Spiny L, Tails L&H, Thwomp L, Toad Cameraman L, Toad L&H, Vector L&H, Waluigi L&H, Wario L&H, Yoshi L&H.
Thanked by: Ton, JetTheFox96