Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Katawa Shoujo
The metal legs are more flexible and durable than plastic apparatuses.
[Image: b6Bqjzn.gif]
Thanked by: Kakashifan
Really? I never considered that...on that note though, why doesn't Rin have prosthetic arms? Is there no such thing yet? I do remember they ar working on robotic limbs though, for soldiers and the like; I saw it on TV a while back, looked so cool.
Thanked by:
Rin's family might not be obscenely rich? Tongue
[Image: Dexter.png]  [Image: Bubbles.png]  [Image: SNWzHvA.png]   [Image: SamuraiJack2.png] [Image: kQzhJLF.png]  [Image: Pikachu.png] [Image: tSCZnqw.png]
Thanked by:
(01-30-2012, 08:41 PM)Kakashifan Wrote: Really? I never considered that...on that note though, why doesn't Rin have prosthetic arms? Is there no such thing yet? I do remember they ar working on robotic limbs though, for soldiers and the like; I saw it on TV a while back, looked so cool.

Also prosthetic arms a VERY hard to adjust to,, and most are robotic, so some prefer to learn to use their feet. It's a lot cheaper, and sometimes just the easier route.
I mean, that's not to say that prosthetic legs aren't hard to adjust to, but p.arms aren't really that available or effective. She probably wouldn't be able to paint with them anyways.
[Image: b6Bqjzn.gif]
Thanked by: DioShiba, Kakashifan
holy SHIT

I think I need to play this game on principle right now, since this actually got me to look into how we're connecting human nerves to artificial limbs.

At the risk of going off-topic, all I'll say is that the nerve endings were the problem in my design, but the prompt got me to see that yes, we can map out the complex firings of the brain at the arm stumps!!!!
(which means this is my senior design project)

although I'm still kind of wary of trying it out; good argument by PG, but I absolutely suck with heavy decisions and I'm certain I'm going to mess up my game about fifteen times before I get into a good ending Sad
HAVE I BEEN MISLEAD?? [Image: TeamStory.gif] THE DREAM ISN'T DEAD???

Thanked by:
lol I'm honestly trying to get Emi's bad ending now and can't find the triggers. And am still missing three scenes for Rin's route on day three, SOB! Completionist I am yes. Then I have to get Normal endings on F/SN too, and F/Extra, 999, SMT. Soo much going on.
Thanked by:
(01-30-2012, 09:20 PM)oB2Kojjiro Mario Wrote: although I'm still kind of wary of trying it out; good argument by PG, but I absolutely suck with heavy decisions and I'm certain I'm going to mess up my game about fifteen times before I get into a good ending Sad
Just go with whatever feels natural to you! That's the only way to really get the full emotional experience out of it.
[Image: Bear2.png]
[Image: tumblr_ljk17tWfME1qd7kbno1_250.gif]
Thanked by: Rosencrantz, Keychain
(01-31-2012, 12:24 AM)ThePortalGuru Wrote: Just go with whatever feels natural to you! That's the only way to really get the full emotional experience out of it.
also easiest to get friendzoned this way

(01-30-2012, 06:17 PM)Kakashifan Wrote: Misha I dunno...she could be autistic or something, cause I remember the teacher telling her to keep the volume lvl low. And i used to have problems with that too, and i have ausbergers so it could be either. She seems more on the autistic side of the specturm though, wish we knew more about her. Don't get why she doesn't have a route or like that blonde guy from Clannad where you go best friends route or something. I dunno what I'm saying really.

What's the deal with Kenji and the librarian anyways? Latter seems like she has panic attacks or episodes or something.

also given how much i've had to put up with Misha, I'd say she's got ADHD as she's so easily excitable by things. i don't really see any way that she's got aspergers - like literally, no way. she's way too bubbly and spacey, and if she had aspergers she wouldn't be hanging around shizune due to social awkwardness, lol
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by:
She doesn't display ADHD symptoms at all outside of the energy thing. Her ability to focus on Shizune's furious signing, and actually signing everything that happens, are not anything an individual with ADHD, especially ADHD severe enough to be in a school for cripples, would allow.
[Image: Dexter.png]  [Image: Bubbles.png]  [Image: SNWzHvA.png]   [Image: SamuraiJack2.png] [Image: kQzhJLF.png]  [Image: Pikachu.png] [Image: tSCZnqw.png]
Thanked by: Gwen
it's amazing how it took five years and the art and writing are mediocre as hell, can't expect much from a bunch of teenagers from 4chan i guess

Thanked by: Chutzpar
(01-31-2012, 02:32 AM)Nyarlathotep Wrote: it's amazing how it took five years and the art and writing are mediocre as hell, can't expect much from a bunch of teenagers from 4chan i guess

you know i always thought tsr had people consisting of decency where they knew not to flaunt their opinion so obnoxiously infront of disagreers out of respect for said opinion. although it does not take a chef to criticize one's cooking, it does take someone of decency to respect the opinions of others.
unless you're trolling, of course. then all is well
[Image: bshock.gif]
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
Guys

It's Suigin

Did you honestly expect any different
[Image: Bear2.png]
[Image: tumblr_ljk17tWfME1qd7kbno1_250.gif]
Thanked by: Gwen
didnt know you couldnt express disappointment on mediocre games in a game board sorry

Thanked by: Chutzpar, Rökkan
1-if you didn't expect much from 4 chan teenagers you shouldn't be disappointed
2-expressing disappointment is totally fine in a board, but not when you generalize it and insults a whole community in your 'expression'
3-I also believe the art could be a little better (idk about the story) but that doesn't mean I can insult people for it

just making sure that showing disappointment and being a jerk are different things
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]