Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
butts
(08-28-2011, 03:25 AM)allav866 Wrote: 2. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (NES) This was the only NES Virtual Console game that cost 400 Points, if I remember correctly. It's that bad.
It was 600 points. p.s i love this game.
[Image: untitledre6.gif]
PJ ~ Devi ~ Sheezy
Thanked by:
I think it's more the fact that getting Wall-Spammed is annoying as fuck, and so you grow to resent the program that keeps giving you Wall-Spam.

But I dunno, we can keep kicking him for being incredibly anti-conformist, I guess.
[Image: Dexter.png]  [Image: Bubbles.png]  [Image: SNWzHvA.png]   [Image: SamuraiJack2.png] [Image: kQzhJLF.png]  [Image: Pikachu.png] [Image: tSCZnqw.png]
Thanked by:
It isn't because he's anti-conformist, it's because he's dumb~
Thanked by:

(08-29-2011, 01:48 PM)X Gamer 66 Wrote:
(08-28-2011, 03:25 AM)allav866 Wrote: 2. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (NES) This was the only NES Virtual Console game that cost 400 Points, if I remember correctly. It's that bad.
It was 600 points. p.s i love this game.

Well, I knew there was 100 points difference between that game and other NES games, I just assumed too quickly that it was cheaper. oh well.

(08-28-2011, 07:17 AM)Kriven Wrote: Your post: "It's not exactly like every game that came before it! It must suck!"
Not at all. For the DS, it's all the crappy touch screen gimmicks they added to try to make it better, and ended up failing, that I hate about the DS games.
I disliked SM64DS mainly for it's TS control scheme, plus, I hate Yoshi and Wario. I loved the added levels and minigames, though.
As far as SF:Command goes, I tried it, but the TS controls were so awkward for me. plus i hate the non-canonical multiple endings, especially since most of them are terrible (G-Zero. WTF???).
Diddy Kong Racing: DS had some strengths, but also weaknesses. I loved the customizable vehicles and extra courses, but in the end could not stand the touch-screen gimmicks.
Keep in mind these are just my disliked games, and most of these I haven't played in forever, but they were the first to come to mind when i was thinking about games i didn't like, And I really wanted to make a top 10, instead of top 7. but now that I think about it I don't completely hate them, but for the most part, they're games I'm not gonna buy again for a good while, if ever.

(08-28-2011, 07:26 AM)Kat Wrote: Honestly, I have to agree with Kriven. Those are mostly pretty asinine reasons to hate a game.

I have a feeling that you are gonna hate LoZ: OoT 3D because master quest.

Quite the contrary, i love everything about OoT3D, especially MQ. when you add more stuff to a video game in a remake, it's great when the added content makes the game more enjoyable. OoT3D actually does improve the already awesome game, and I now don't feel like complaining about LoZ:TP Wii being backwards from the GC version, which is more what I'm used to playing (Wii version still has its flaws, though...). Aside from that I actually love OoT3D more than the n64 game, and have not looked at the original quite same way since I started playing the remake.

Oh, and half the reasons for my hatred towards some of these games were only one reason I hated that particular game, if not, then those are the ones that I now feel shouldn't belong there, such as MP8, Sonic Spinball, even TMNT, since it at least was a challenging game.

Sorry for the long post, but it was either this or respond to the 3 of you in a triple post. =P
Thanked by:
your post is kind of funny. no conception of design just the amusingly superficial observations of one resigned purely to their own biases and emotive responses with no consideration that quality might actually be a thing beyond that

like seriously, every single reason you gave was a matter of something being different from what it was before; not it being bad, but it being different. and in any case, its not like we would know if it were bad or not if we hadn't played the game because you gave no actual reasons for that to be the case

SHADOW SWEARS AND USES GUN, NOT LIKE SONIC GAEMS AT ALL 0/10
Thanked by:
why do people in this topic keep making fun of the reasons other people don't like games Sad
Thanked by:
(09-01-2011, 03:13 PM)Rhymey Wrote:
(08-29-2011, 04:45 PM)Koopaul Wrote: I hated Farmville simply because everyone on Facebook kept bugging me about it.

(08-30-2011, 06:37 PM)Rakia Wrote: I didn't play farmville, or any other facebook game for the exact same reason.
Dunno if they're good or bad, but people kept sending me the requests and I didn't want to accept them.

hipster shades.jpg

I got intense amounts of shit for calling someone hipster in this topic so

watch your language, you.

[Image: cIUPd.png]
Give me my own member group!
--
megazario Wrote:quite amazing good job make up more keep up the good work
plz dont give me a bad point plz for sounding a bit gay here
Thanked by:
(09-01-2011, 11:24 PM)Jalopes Wrote: why do people in this topic keep making fun of the reasons other people don't like games Sad

Thanked by:
I love Cyndi Lauper, thank you a lot :-)
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
Thanked by:
Rakia people weren't annoyed at you for using the word hipster
people were annoyed at you spectacularly missing the point and attacking a strawman.

Are there actually any users here who have comprehension skills above those of a cantaloupe? Seriously.
[Image: 6WzBw.gif]
Thanked by:
(09-04-2011, 07:07 AM)Tachikoma Wrote: Rakia people weren't annoyed at you for using the word hipster
people were annoyed at you spectacularly missing the point and attacking a strawman.

Are there actually any users here who have comprehension skills above those of a cantaloupe? Seriously.

I'm getting sick of you guys running around correcting everyone about everything. Even though your messages are typically correct, they're unnecessarily impatient and it's like you guys are running around picking fights for sport now. It's not a big deal, you don't have run in here and start insulting people. This place has such an overly negative attitude over the littlest things and it's making it an unpleasant place to be for everyone. I get that this stuff makes you mad, people being stupid or not understanding makes me mad too, but you guys are ridiculously intolerant and just berate everyone in your path of frustration.

And yeah it's not even just you but god dang someone has to step in eventually. The constant bickering is just as annoying as people being stupid. It's uncalled for.
[Image: sxv5uJR.gif]
Thanked by:
can't we all just hug it out? :'c
Thanked by:
Are there any users here with more patience than a cantaloupe
Thanked by:
I dunno man
cantaloupes seem pretty chill to me.
are you thinking about antelopes maybe?
Thanked by:
Uhm
You missed the point of my post I guess.
I was really kidding about that post. idk why you keep bringing up comprehension.
As I said a long time ago about that point, I was mistaken in understanding what he meant and I apologized.
[Image: cIUPd.png]
Give me my own member group!
--
megazario Wrote:quite amazing good job make up more keep up the good work
plz dont give me a bad point plz for sounding a bit gay here
Thanked by: