Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
cartoons thread
I liked how he passed up the million chances to go back to the past to help people in the future

Who wouldn't exist anyways if he actually went back to the past and defeated aku...
Thanked by:
Ahaha, the only thing I remember from the show is Aku's trademark laugh. Heh, I kinda got the feeling that each time he was one step closer into returning to the past, he would change his mind, mainly due to the side-effects each "chance" he got.

The closest to getting it without consiquence was the "Jump Good". Plus the various times he helped people in a seemingly hopeless future actually helped in some way to him, which he thought would never happen if he went back in time and defeated Aku..

But honestly, that was asspull from the finale with that episode, as nobody knew what was gonna happen next!

Thanked by: Viiper
(02-29-2012, 08:03 PM)Common Rider Wrote: I liked how he passed up the million chances to go back to the past to help people in the future

Who wouldn't exist anyways if he actually went back to the past and defeated aku...

Selfless Level: Jack
[Image: Rrr4r.jpg]
http://korranation.tumblr.com/post/18820...village-to
I don’t need it

I don’t need it

I definitely don’t need it

I don’t need it

I don’t need it

I don’t need it

I don’t need it

IIIIIIIIIII NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDD IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTT
[Image: unf.png]
Grand Line Shore
Recently watched both the Powerpuff girls and Megas XLR.
Loved 'em both.
[Image: FmY9K.jpg]

Oh my god

Life is complete Heart
[Image: 2003-02-20.gif]
I wouldn't get too excited. There's no new footage and the "trailer" uses Cartoon Network's logo from around 2000. There's also talk that this "leak" is an ad for the show reairing on Boomerang.
Ngamer01's Portal - Updates whenever.
Thanked by:
So, I'm pretty sure I will be pelted for this, but I love the Looney Tunes Show. It's nothing like the original Looney Tunes show, but I still love it.

Also, May can't come too soon, for that's when season two of Mystery Incorporated gets aired.
Big sigs are for scrubs.
(03-08-2012, 07:49 PM)GaryCXJk Wrote: So, I'm pretty sure I will be pelted for this, but I love the Looney Tunes Show. It's nothing like the original Looney Tunes show, but I still love it.

I watched a few episodes of it, and yeah, it's pretty funny.
pkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Thanked by:
(03-08-2012, 06:25 PM)Ngamer01 Wrote: I wouldn't get too excited. There's no new footage and the "trailer" uses Cartoon Network's logo from around 2000. There's also talk that this "leak" is an ad for the show reairing on Boomerang.

If I'm not mistaken that's the logo that was used 2004-2010

if were were talking about 2000 then this would have been the logo, which is occasionally used. that said I think cartoon network is keeping the tradition of occasionally re-using old logos.
[Image: Cartoon_Network_logo_1992.svg]

On the footage however I think there is chance they don't want to show footage of new episodes so they can keep the show fresh somehow. that's my hunch anyways.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by: Shade
(03-07-2012, 06:40 PM)Proton Wrote:

The voice actress who voiced Muriel used to go to the pool near my house. I never met her, but my friends and sister have, and they say said she's really nice from what I heard.
Thanked by: Gaia
(03-08-2012, 07:49 PM)GaryCXJk Wrote: So, I'm pretty sure I will be pelted for this, but I love the Looney Tunes Show. It's nothing like the original Looney Tunes show, but I still love it.

Also, May can't come too soon, for that's when season two of Mystery Incorporated gets aired.

My only problem with TLTS is that they've changed quite a few personalities, and they haven't stuck with continuity for some of the characters.

Also, whatever they did to Lola, but that thing isn't her.
[Image: Dexter.png]  [Image: Bubbles.png]  [Image: SNWzHvA.png]   [Image: SamuraiJack2.png] [Image: kQzhJLF.png]  [Image: Pikachu.png] [Image: tSCZnqw.png]
Thanked by:
(03-07-2012, 06:40 PM)Proton Wrote:
I
I
I
I love everything.
I love all of you.
[Image: unf.png]
Grand Line Shore
Thanked by: Kriven
(03-09-2012, 02:43 PM)Kriven Wrote: Also, whatever they did to Lola, but that thing isn't her.

That is true. They made her more, you know, looney.

You see, a great dynamic comes from two opposites. That's why Bugs is more of the straight guy and Daffy more of the loon, and that's why Lola is KA-RAZY and Tina serious business.
Big sigs are for scrubs.
Thanked by: