Users browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)
Love Thread 2011~12 >REFS INSIDE<
(07-23-2012, 11:35 AM)Gors Wrote: i am aware of this. but then, what kind of reaction would you expect by posting something like 'oh look i didnt receive love for the last 40 pages i guess i dont care about tsr'
nothing.

i dont expect any reaction at all(hence why i am not begging for love), though each one is free to take my words as they please.

neither i implied i "didn't care about tsr". i just stated that the lack of references to my character, compared to lets say, last year, show how much i am moving away from the community(wich is neither a good or bad thing). if i didn't cared about tsr, i'd been a while since i'd had stopped posting in the first place. nor this post would ever exist, would it.

in any case, have i ever been ungrateful or rejected what i have recieved in this thread? i doubt so.

this topic is ogre anyway.
also, for the sake of content, a quick doodle of that gaia redesing i tried at work.
[Image: U1Nyy.png]
Thanked by: Gaia, Lexou Duck
[Image: crapykamishoot.gif]
For ShadowKami
Are you sure you put that in the public folder of your DropBox? Looks like it's under restricted access.
That's cute Cute
Thanked by: Kitsu, Kami, recme
Some more attempts at love.

Not the greatest things ever but it's the best I can do. I think I draw better when I don't have a goal or finished product in mind, since then I have no (or low) expectations. This all looks bad (at least to me) because I was aiming for something awesome.
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Something small I did earlier today while doing a test livestream

[Image: 3j6v7.png]

The Recording if anyone is interested

*shameless plug*
[Image: 6SqMy.gif][Image: 6SqMy.gif]
« Ref »
« »
(07-24-2012, 01:42 AM)Kitsu Wrote: [Image: crapykamishoot.gif]
For ShadowKami
That's so cute! Cute
Never expected that.

I'm sooo expanding this sprite. Big Grin
[Image: FK4rxzT.gif][Image: rZSrTAQ.gif][Image: QUmE6.gif][Image: b0KxM.gif][Image: 3CczX.gif][Image: qjGOacY.png][Image: smC8iWb.gif][Image: FK4rxzT.gif]
[Image: shrine.gif]
Anti-Vipershark Operation Pantsu Weapon - By Kistu-nii~ Cute

Thanked by:
(07-24-2012, 06:39 AM)puggsoy Wrote: Some more attempts at love.

Not the greatest things ever but it's the best I can do. I think I draw better when I don't have a goal or finished product in mind, since then I have no (or low) expectations. This all looks bad (at least to me) because I was aiming for something awesome.

Are you kidding? I love them! They're great! Thanks puggsoy. Big Grin
And now... I've got more love to share! This one's for Tellis!

[Image: 07-forTellis.png]

No I haven't forgotten about your Halloween gift, I'm still sorry about that and I'm hoping this will hold you off for now. <_>
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
[Image: q4e0s.png]
Hipstarsock64
From a flash I started to make a while ago.
[Image: nD36O.png]
Aaaaa it's so cute!! ♥ I love it! Ploaj you are AWESOME! Big Grin
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by: Previous, Kitsu, Ploaj
(07-24-2012, 11:49 AM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: And now... I've got more love to share! This one's for Tellis!

[Image: 07-forTellis.png]

No I haven't forgotten about your Halloween gift, I'm still sorry about that and I'm hoping this will hold you off for now. <_>

Thanks Jetters! That's awesome! And heh, I actually almost forgot about the Halloween thing. But yeah, this'll tide me over, I think. C:
Edit: I love how, even though I have intended colors for him, I don't think I've ever posted them here so people are kinda just free to do whatever they want with the hat and shoes. Now I'm imagining he just has a very wide-ranged wardrobe of similar clothing with different colors. Yes, I like this idea.
[Image: 2yJwi.png]
:]
(this is very overdue, BTW)
[Image: OH4K4jX.gif] [Image: R7WBBzo.gif] [Image: TsJpssj.gif]
-----------------------[Love]-----------------------
Putting this here as well, Zombie Zac.
[Image: 69q149.jpg]
[Image: Little_lamp_in_dark_room.jpg]

yes that's awesome
also I use to have a zombie character so that's a coincidence
Thanked by: Zadaben, Garamonde
[Image: ZHmdr.png]
Alright- I feel better. I haven't made TSR love in quite awhile Very Sad
Kind of sloppy, but I really just wanted to take a stab at Sugimori Gen V style; I'm very satisfied :]
[Image: OH4K4jX.gif] [Image: R7WBBzo.gif] [Image: TsJpssj.gif]
-----------------------[Love]-----------------------