Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Secret Santa 2010- The Joy of Giving!
(12-25-2010, 12:49 PM)Gors٫ Gors٫ Gors٫ Gors Wrote: crap Grooveman, do you mind if I send it later? I am not at home atm, so I'll need to go there first to upload it elsewhere :I

It's cool; take your time. =)
Specs 'n' Headphones has been revamped! Check it, yo.
[Image: 10y3mgj.png][Image: groove-1.gif]
Thanks to Pik and Solink; they are sexy people. Heart
Thanked by:
Haha, adorable, Afrodisiac. Thank you very much!

(12-24-2010, 07:24 PM)Lexou Wrote: PS : BynineB, you rock so hard. I never thought my ref could look so badass. Heart

: DDDDDDDD I'm glad you like it!
Thanked by: Lexou Duck
thank you nindo!!!!!

i love that face, i'm thinking of using it as an avatar lmao
Thanked by: Nindo
Here it is, Grooveman. Your gift c:

I hope it goes all well this time :I :I :I

http://www.4shared.com/file/clf74vvx/GROOVTBABT2.html

Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
Thanked by: GrooveMan.exe
Oh

Oh my god.
A new avatar AND a theme song? That's so amazing! Thank you very very much! I'm definitely gonna use the art in my next update.

And listen to the music non stop as I get my entry finished up.
Thanked by:
Well, everyone, it seems those who didn't turn their gifts in are still leaving some of our members empty-handed! Would anyone care to make some gifts for those less fortunate?

On another note; I'm really proud of everyone's gifts this year, you all did a wonderful job! I hope each and every one of you had a Merry Christmas! Ho ho ho!

[Image: christmas-tree-main_full.jpg]

Ho ho ho! The Secret Santa is underway, get crackin', my elves!
Thanked by: Nindo
(12-26-2010, 07:55 PM)Father Christmas Wrote: Well, everyone, it seems those who didn't turn their gifts in are still leaving some of our members empty-handed! Would anyone care to make some gifts for those less fortunate?

On another note; I'm really proud of everyone's gifts this year, you all did a wonderful job! I hope each and every one of you had a Merry Christmas! Ho ho ho!

(12-25-2010, 11:02 AM)Burn Wrote: wow osm way to be a grinch!!!!!!!!!
[Image: 26914567.png]
Gifts
[ PK - TomGuycott - MoneyMan ]
Thanked by:
AAAAH, been away since I first saw the post, and I wasn't able to make a proper post.
Everybody did great on their presents this year, and I'm loving that gift Diogalesu especially Floyd! I'm thinking about doing something with that lineart one of these days if you don't mind.
好love好
ref=Comrade>/Bk/C2B/Gors,1,2//Sploder/
ref=Nindo>/Apk/Bk/Green//unno/
misc>/Diogalesu/
[Image: fFrame1Big.gif][Image: Frame1Big.gif]
[devart]
Thanked by:
FUCK YOU SANTA

[Image: oNSJW.png]

I've been working on this every day after work, getting incresingly frustrated with my inability to do artwork. As such I'm almost-but-not-really finished, but it's complete enough to post.

This is for you, Prontron! You said you likes Assassin's Creed and Jedi, so have Darth Vader cosplaying as Ezio. And pretend that his wrist-shivs are light sabers - they refused to come out right. :V
Thanked by: Proton
(12-27-2010, 02:27 PM)GrooveMan.exe Wrote: FUCK YOU SANTA

[Image: LHoVm.png]

I've been working on this every day after work, getting incresingly frustrated with my inability to do artwork. As such I'm almost-but-not-really finished, but it's complete enough to post.

This is for you, Prontron! You said you likes Assassin's Creed and Jedi, so have Darth Vader cosplaying as Ezio. And pretend that his wrist-shivs are light sabers - they refused to come out right. :V

oh lol.
Thanks.
[Image: FmY9K.jpg]

Thanked by:
(12-26-2010, 07:55 PM)Father Christmas Wrote: Well, everyone, it seems those who didn't turn their gifts in are still leaving some of our members empty-handed! Would anyone care to make some gifts for those less fortunate?

I'd be happy to volunteer. Anyone who didn't get, I'll make you something nice.
"Look up in the sky, young man
and see the cloud called Hope.
Then, look beyond into space
and see the star called Happiness."
~ Author unknown ~
Thanked by:
Anyone who didn't get anything, I'd be happy to give you something, as well!
Thanked by:
(12-24-2010, 11:30 PM)Vipershark Wrote: hey innocence, is there any chance that you could make that into a wallpaper-sized picture?

I'm not sure what you used to make it, but I'd love to put it onto my desktop if possible.

Hmm, I'll give it a shot. I'll PM you the wallpaper when I'm finished
NOPE.
Thanked by:
DemonLemon:
[Image: lemondemon.png]
incomplete rig because blender is a bitch hahaha

Gorsal:
click for large scanned size
[Image: roboty.png]
bullethead, now in patented watercolor technology!!!

will scan the others later
[Image: ZRdfkWQ.jpg]
Awesome Heart
Thanked by: