Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
2 Souls' Tale Sprite Thread ::HELP WANTED-Sprite Artists
If I say we need custom Pokemon sprites for the game, would anyone be interested in helping out?

Aside from that: it's back to being a game again.
God is good.  Big Grin

An old fart who sits on a chair, giving animation and pixeling advice,... and calls everyone son...
Thanked by:
It's been a while, but I finished something.

[Image: dmticon.gif]

Dark Man Tank from Mega Man V.
God is good.  Big Grin

An old fart who sits on a chair, giving animation and pixeling advice,... and calls everyone son...
Thanked by:
That looks awesome. I'd be willing to help out if I wasn't busy with 4 other projects, sorry.
Thanked by:
I love the character you put in your sheets. Always a pleasure to see them.
Glad you're doing well, Smithy. Smile
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by:
Thanks. Anyway, a new sheet. I'm sorry it took so long to produce something new, but I was on hiatus for 2 months and didn't say anything. Also, this isn't new, I just neglected to put up.

[Image: 2st___nun_by_smithygcn-d4xp50d.png]

EDIT:
Now here's something new:

[Image: QtMVR.png%5D]

He's just a background object.
God is good.  Big Grin

Thanked by: Sengir
New sheets:

[Image: EFPIM.png][Image: v3xDa.png][Image: kzV8D.png]
Something animated this time. LuigixDaisy Statue is from a Mario Kart game. I think it was Double Dash. Both the Chandelier and Bundt are from SMRPG.
God is good.  Big Grin

Thanked by: Sengir
New stuff:

[Image: aXHd5.png][Image: ZKyk8.png][Image: YCQGc.png]

Animation1 Animation 2
God is good.  Big Grin

Thanked by: Sinkin
Hey Smithy, I am new to the forums, but have been using the spriters resource for quite sometime, and I would just like to know if there is anything I could do for this project.

Thanks, reteppeter
Thanked by:
Sure. There's a lot one can do for the project. You can sprite pretty much anything you want as long as it's a character that started in a video game.

The style is very simple, but may take some getting used to, though.
God is good.  Big Grin

Thanked by: reteppeter
Update with two Zelda related monsters.

[Image: gVou1.png][Image: e19mk.png]
God is good.  Big Grin

Thanked by: Kami, Previous
The like-like looks great, it so happens to be my least favorite zelda enemy. Tongue
The style looks similar to or is 8-bit I presume.
[Image: FK4rxzT.gif][Image: rZSrTAQ.gif][Image: QUmE6.gif][Image: b0KxM.gif][Image: 3CczX.gif][Image: qjGOacY.png][Image: smC8iWb.gif][Image: FK4rxzT.gif]
[Image: shrine.gif]
Anti-Vipershark Operation Pantsu Weapon - By Kistu-nii~ Cute

Thanked by: SmithyGCN
Im currently working on the Megaman 2 Gear Clown dude on MetalMan's stage. Its currently a WIP
[Image: megamana.png]

Edit: Fix'd it up a bit
Thanked by: SmithyGCN
It looks nice so far. I'd like to see the end result.
God is good.  Big Grin

Thanked by:
Thanks Smile
[Image: megaman4.png]
I've made a new design to the gear he rolls on.
And don't worry. Its not finished yet. Both the gear and the robot have only one frame left
Thanked by:
Hm. One frame? Only some enemies like Tinsuit and Cactaur get few frames. This project calls for cartoon-like animation.
God is good.  Big Grin

Thanked by: