[Image: chanseyspritesheet.png]

Tangela:
Sprites:
[Image: Tangelaanimated-1.gif] [Image: Tangelaanimatedback.gif]

[Image: ShinyTangelaanimated.gif] [Image: ShinyTangelaanimatedback.gif]

Sheet:
[Image: tangelaspritesheet.png]
Check out Our Current Black and White Sprites Finished

[Image: dokkoraanimated.gif] Can [Image: flareonanimated.gif] You [Image: hitmontopanimated.gif] Catch [Image: seviperanimated.gif] Them [Image: porygon2animated.gif] All [Image: darkraianimated.gif] and [Image: kuitarananimated.gif]
Become [Image: charmeleonanimated.gif] a [Image: mawileanimated.gif] [Image: vespiquenanimated.gif] Master [Image: kerudioanimated.gif] ? [Image: desukananimated.gif]
Thanked by: Jefelin
Here's my next two:
Meowth:
Sprites:
[Image: Meowthanimated.gif] [Image: Meowthanimatedback.gif]

[Image: ShinyMeowthanimated.gif] [Image: ShinyMeowthanimatedback.gif]

Sheet:
[Image: meowthspritesheet.png]

Machamp:
Sprites:
[Image: Machampanimated-1.gif] [Image: Machampanimatedback-1.gif]

[Image: ShinyMachampanimated.gif] [Image: ShinyMachampanimatedback.gif]

Sheet:
[Image: machampspritesheet.png]

[Image: dokkoraanimated.gif] Can [Image: flareonanimated.gif] You [Image: hitmontopanimated.gif] Catch [Image: seviperanimated.gif] Them [Image: porygon2animated.gif] All [Image: darkraianimated.gif] and [Image: kuitarananimated.gif]
Become [Image: charmeleonanimated.gif] a [Image: mawileanimated.gif] [Image: vespiquenanimated.gif] Master [Image: kerudioanimated.gif] ? [Image: desukananimated.gif]
Thanked by: Jefelin, Maneko
Misdreavous525, you forgot to label your female Girafarig sheet. And Tonberry, don't worry about the icons then. I'll get them all eventually.
[Image: 27348983yu7.png]
Thanked by: Ton
Thanks, man. I also noticed that Whismur's icon is spelled wrong. Sick
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by:
(12-29-2010, 12:46 PM)A.J. Nitro Wrote: Misdreavous525, you forgot to label your female Girafarig sheet. And Tonberry, don't worry about the icons then. I'll get them all eventually.

What do you mean?

Here's the last two in the Hitmon line
Hitmonchan:
Sprites:
[Image: Hitmonchananimated-1.gif] [Image: Hitmonchananimatedback-1.gif]

[Image: ShinyHitmonchananimated.gif] [Image: ShinyHitmonchananimatedback.gif]

Sheet:
[Image: hitmonchanspritesheet.png]

Hitmonlee:
Sprites:
[Image: Hitmonleeanimated-2.gif] [Image: Hitmonleeanimatedback-1.gif]

[Image: ShinyHitmonleeanimated.gif] [Image: ShinyHitmonleeanimatedback.gif]

Sheet:
[Image: hitmonleespritesheet.png]

There we go and is it just me or did Nintendo get lazy on most of the Kanto animations? Anyways next six I'm doing are; Nidorans, Nidorino, Nidorina, Dragonite and Kangaskhan

Well you know, when you label each row with the green or red dots. You did that for the male, but you forgot to put them for the female.
Thanked by:
(12-29-2010, 03:06 PM)A.J. Nitro Wrote: Well you know, when you label each row with the green or red dots. You did that for the male, but you forgot to put them for the female.

Oh okay, fixing it

Edit: Done

Next two:
Nidoran Female:
Sprites:
[Image: NidoranFemaleanimated.gif] [Image: NidoranFemaleanimatedback.gif]

[Image: ShinyNidoranFemaleanimated.gif] [Image: ShinyNidoranFemaleanimatedback.gif]

Sheet:
[Image: nidoranfemalespriteshee.png]

Nidoran Male:
Sprites:
[Image: NidoranMaleanimated.gif] [Image: NidoranMaleanimatedback.gif]

[Image: ShinyNidoranMaleanimated.gif] [Image: ShinyNidoranMaleanimatedback.gif]

Sheet:
[Image: nidoranmalespritesheet.png]

I'm impressed, Misdreavus definitely are a machine, a wonderful machine, thanks friend, the only bad thing is that I can´t hardly follow the pace optimizing sprites XDDD Big Grin Wink
Thanked by:
(12-29-2010, 04:35 PM)Jefelin Wrote: I'm impressed, Misdreavus definitely are a machine, a wonderful machine, thanks friend, the only bad thing is that I can´t hardly follow the pace optimizing sprites XDDD Big Grin Wink

Sorry Jefelin Shy I just ripped a bunch @ once and now I'm putting them all into sheets. I can just do Nidorino, Nidorina, Dragonite and Kangaskhan and be done for the day

Thanked by:
(12-29-2010, 04:52 PM)Misdreavous525 Wrote:
(12-29-2010, 04:35 PM)Jefelin Wrote: I'm impressed, Misdreavus definitely are a machine, a wonderful machine, thanks friend, the only bad thing is that I can´t hardly follow the pace optimizing sprites XDDD Big Grin Wink

Sorry Jefelin Shy I just ripped a bunch @ once and now I'm putting them all into sheets. I can just do Nidorino, Nidorina, Dragonite and Kangaskhan and be done for the day

Do not apologize, the work you are doing is worthy of praise, do not know how to thank you, keep it up friend who has this rate the project will be completed soon, and is less Smile Smile
Thanked by:
Here's Salamence

[Image: 373v.gif] [Image: 373b.gif]
[Image: 373s.gif] [Image: 373sb.gif]
[Image: 373sheet.png]
I love Salamance, I have been great, thanks guys Big Grin
Thanked by:
Here's my next two:
Nidorina:
Sprites:
[Image: Nidorinaanimated.gif] [Image: Nidorinaanimatedback.gif]

[Image: ShinyNidorinaanimated.gif] [Image: ShinyNidorinaanimatedback.gif]

Sheet:
[Image: nidorinaspritesheet.png]

Nidorino:
Sprites:
[Image: Nidorinoanimated.gif] [Image: Nidorinoanimatedback.gif]

[Image: ShinyNidorinoanimated.gif] [Image: ShinyNidorinoanimatedback.gif]

Sheet:
[Image: nidorinospritesheet.png]

Thanked by:
can someone tell me the website for the packs, i forgot Shy
Thanked by:
I think it's best to worry about changing the names of the 5th gen icons later.
[Image: pinsirr.png][Image: girmale.png][Image: girfemale.png][Image: chansey.png][Image: tangela.png][Image: meowth.png][Image: machampb.png][Image: hitmonchan.png][Image: hitmonlee.png][Image: nidofemale.png][Image: nidomale.png][Image: salamencey.png][Image: nidorina.png][Image: nidorino.png]
Thanked by: Misdreavous525