Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Oh hai der sexy how are you?
Awesome.

Is he going to have a jaw or not ?
[Image: E3DU8rS.png]
Reference
♥ ♥ ♥ LOVE ♥ ♥ ♥
Omega ; Phant Mmkay ; Baegal ; Gorsal ; Drakocat ; Chaoxys ; TomGuyCott ; Chris2balls ; Mighty Jetters ; Blueblur97 ; NICKtendo DS ;
Kachua (Secret Santa) ; and some more that i need to locate, save and link onto here
Thanked by: Delicious
Haha, thanks. =P

Lexou: Thanks, and nah I don't think I'm putting a jaw on this one because I find skulls to be much more epic without it. Wink
Heart
Thanked by: Lexou Duck
[Image: delicioused2.png]
I didn't like your skull, so I used a few references to see what I could come up with; one thing that I did like was your palette, and it was butchered when I did the edit :I
Contrast will emphasise on the drama/ sinister aspect of the character.
Looking forward to more!
[Image: x1aIZ2e.gif]
YOU HAVE TO FEEL WHAT YOU DRAW, FEEL
[Image: shrine.gif]

(10-14-2010, 11:26 PM)Delicious Wrote: Thank you. Will definitely take that into consideration.

Heres something old-ish that I started and never finished. It was inspired by a piece on Cghub.com called "The Dream".
I call this character the "Soul Dealer"... =O
[Image: souldealer.png]
The skull looks kind of long, but it's note too noticeable. Those colors are Delicious~!
[Image: untitledre6.gif]
PJ ~ Devi ~ Sheezy
Chris2Balls:

Thank you, I really appreciate you taking the time to make this edit. I actually like how you used the palette, so I think I'll study that as well.

X Gammer 66:

Thank you, I agree. =)
Heart
Thanked by: Chris2Balls [:B]
[Image: imjustlikebirds.png]
Work in progress.. I tried to make the dragon cute, but I'm not totally sure if I accomplished it. Basically, it's suppose to be a dragon watching birds as if he were friendly and can relate to them since both can fly. I found quite a few errors, so I'm not looking for criticism at the moment - Just suggestions on what to add. Thanks.
Heart
(10-25-2010, 10:50 PM)Delicious Wrote: [Image: imjustlikebirds.png]
Work in progress.. I tried to make the dragon cute, but I'm not totally sure if I accomplished it. Basically, it's suppose to be a dragon watching birds as if he were friendly and can relate to them since both can fly. I found quite a few errors, so I'm not looking for criticism at the moment - Just suggestions on what to add. Thanks.

Hot drago yo
[Image: logodarkshire24bit.png]
Thanks! Our dragons should have some battles, or be best friends. =D
Heart
Thanked by: Elk
he looks more entertained and amused than he is cute.

If you want to make him cute, start be making his pupils bigger.
[Image: E3DU8rS.png]
Reference
♥ ♥ ♥ LOVE ♥ ♥ ♥
Omega ; Phant Mmkay ; Baegal ; Gorsal ; Drakocat ; Chaoxys ; TomGuyCott ; Chris2balls ; Mighty Jetters ; Blueblur97 ; NICKtendo DS ;
Kachua (Secret Santa) ; and some more that i need to locate, save and link onto here
(10-26-2010, 12:30 AM)Lexou Wrote: he looks more entertained and amused than he is cute.

If you want to make him cute, start be making his pupils bigger.

Oh, great! I mean, I wanted him to look entertained/amused since he's watching birds fly around his nose.

I'll make him cuter as well. Thanks.
Heart
Thanked by:
i don't have the impression he's looking at the birds, can't wait to see this finished!
how's the soul dealer going?
[Image: x1aIZ2e.gif]
YOU HAVE TO FEEL WHAT YOU DRAW, FEEL
[Image: shrine.gif]

Since you want us to see him as intrigued by the birds. Why not have one land on his nose? Then you could make his eyes focus on that single bird while others float around in the background. (I was thinking along the lines of migration.) I think that would give us a much better understanding of the scene. Then again that's just my opinion.
Also, since his pupils are constricted it looks more like he's been "puffing the magic dragon." Opposed to looking cute. I agree that larger pupils should bring out more of his cuteness.

Fantastic work BTW!
Thanks Chris2Balls, and the "Soul Dealer" piece is going decently, however I don't plan on finishing it until this piece since it was just an old piece I brought back up to post. ;P

Thank you for the suggestions, FlyingMonkey. I'll definitely try it out. Thanks!
Heart
Thanked by: Chris2Balls [:B]
[Image: imjustlikebirds.png]
Update. Still working on that bird and I'll make birds closer by as well. (Sorry about the double post, I just want to bump this up there because I got something new to show)
Heart
Thanked by:
You didn't say if you were finished with the dragon's eyes, but it kinda looks like he's staring at the space somewhere behind the bird.

But all this stuff looks so... awesome!