Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
New members, do NOT post without reading this first. (SPRITING AND PIXEL ART RULES)
NEW RULE ADDED!!!!!!!!

Quote:11. From now on, if you feel the urge to post in a thread here but have nothing to bring to the conversation other than a reworded version of something that's been brought up before, DON'T FUCKING POST
that would actually be rule 11 but ok
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by: triptych
What Are Numbers I Can't Count

me, 2010(fixed)
Thanked by:
Maybe add a line about unnecessarily large tags.
茶 = Tea
Thanked by:
Most thanks ever?
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by:
(07-27-2010, 03:43 AM)Tea Wrote: Maybe add a line about unnecessarily large tags.

Supporting this.
(07-27-2010, 03:52 AM)Tonberry2k Wrote: Most thanks ever?

No. The "thanked post world record" thread gets this, and it had so many thanks that it singlehandedly killed tSR for a few days and corrupted the thanking system, forcing dazz to restore from an earlier point.
Thanked by: Ton, Maxpphire
I'll add it later when I'm not so lazy busy

yeah
Thanked by:
Updating first post with the suggestion about tags, and something about edits and recolors and that whole thing. There's been a huge influx of them being posted lately, and I think it's time they're deserving of warns.

On top of that, making it obvious that you haven't even glanced at this topic is now enough for a warn
I've warned people a few times for not reading this thread, but for the most part I've been letting it slide.
Thanked by:
5. If people are being "mean" to you, it has nothing to do with you being new. You're just stupid. Seriously, you're just stupid.
listen here you gayass punk i don't care what your idiotic rules say it's mean and it's not helping nobody your just putting people down and making more idiot people in the world that do dumb things and hurt other peoples feelings and it's wrong your wrong everyone almost on this website is wrong because you think your a badass but your not your just another jerk in the world and i don't care if i get kicked off of here cause i'm not the idiot here you are you jerk
Thanked by:
That posts reminds me that I can warn people
but I can't really ban anyone

that's a shame
Thanked by:
(08-07-2010, 05:42 PM)lucarioauramaster Wrote: 5. If people are being "mean" to you, it has nothing to do with you being new. You're just stupid. Seriously, you're just stupid.
listen here you gayass punk i don't care what your idiotic rules say it's mean and it's not helping nobody your just putting people down and making more idiot people in the world that do dumb things and hurt other peoples feelings and it's wrong your wrong everyone almost on this website is wrong because you think your a badass but your not your just another jerk in the world and i don't care if i get kicked off of here cause i'm not the idiot here you are you jerk

Prime example of what this rule applies to.
(08-07-2010, 05:42 PM)lucarioauramaster Wrote: 5. If people are being "mean" to you, it has nothing to do with you being new. You're just stupid. Seriously, you're just stupid.

Warned for being a jackass~
M A C H I N E G U N
         ⌒°。>◡<)⌒°
             /_▄︻し┻┳═一(いち)(いち)  ┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨
[Image: tumblr_mr2bjoHi1v1qh8espo1_400.gif][Image: NfIxSTK.gif]
Thanked by:
Am I the only one who thinks rule 13 is too strict?

Being warned for posting a recolor or edit isn't really the way to go about this.
I completely understand if it's continually done by the same person, but since recolors and edits are basically "beginner step #1", an outright warning on the first time would turn away many more people than the rules about being mean.

After all, a lot of people don't know any better when they're first starting out.

There should be some sort of thing like 2 verbal warnings, then a disciplinary (moderator) warn for any subsequent threads made by the same member about recolors.
See what I'm getting at?
Thanked by:
Number 13 I was already iffy on adding, but the recent influx of recolors and edits being posted made me feel it was needed. I'm fine with being lenient when it comes to that one
Thanked by:
(06-26-2010, 12:08 PM)Gors Wrote: 1up,

[Image: postbit_thx.gif][Image: postbit_thx.gif][Image: postbit_thx.gif]
^This. Totally agreeing with this.

Anyways, I know I'm not exactly a veteran member myself, but I've lurked around before a few times around the "depths" of the forums (such as the threads that 1up mentioned in the topic-starting-post), and the results usually ended up with my laughing my head off at these arrogant 'tards get totally owned by everyone else.

I think this really could help out people. It really...really could.
But, unfortunately, the majority of those previous forum-idiots most likely didn't read any form of rules in the first place...(not exactly referring to anyone mentioned here). Thus, why would they feel the need to read this?

Oh well, it's pretty much just something that can't be helped. And, hey, more laughs for everyone else, right? ;P

Anyways...yeah.
[Image: BannerMain.gif]
Thanked by: