Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Angelglory's Submissions (Coming Soon: God Hand!)
Stuff goes here. I can only upload files on 4Shared, so yeah, don't complain plz.

God Hand (ENG/PS2)
Gene - Coming Soon!
Peons - Coming Soon!
Bosses - Coming Soon!
All SFX - Coming Soon!
Thanked by:
Cool ! Ultimecia will like this !
[Image: E3DU8rS.png]
Reference
♥ ♥ ♥ LOVE ♥ ♥ ♥
Omega ; Phant Mmkay ; Baegal ; Gorsal ; Drakocat ; Chaoxys ; TomGuyCott ; Chris2balls ; Mighty Jetters ; Blueblur97 ; NICKtendo DS ;
Kachua (Secret Santa) ; and some more that i need to locate, save and link onto here
Thanked by:
Amazingly amazing.

Are PS2 rips 'your kinda thing'? Because I know a few games that are quite desired to have sounds ripped from them. :V
Specs 'n' Headphones has been revamped! Check it, yo.
[Image: 10y3mgj.png][Image: groove-1.gif]
Thanks to Pik and Solink; they are sexy people. Heart
Thanked by:
Well, yeah, I can rip from PS2 games, it just depends on if I can find where the sound files are in any particular game. It's usually not the same. Plus I haven't ripped sounds in a while, I've had these sound files on my computer for a while, so I'll need to mess around and try to remember how to do it first.
Thanked by:
Bit of an update, I remembered how to rip sounds and even music from PS2s game no problem. The only issue that I'd run into would be particular games not being compatible with the ripper.

So, any suggestions for games to be ripped?
EDIT: I just finished ripping Devil May Cry 3, now I just need to sort all 4k files out before uploading.

EDIT2: I've got all of the bosses sorted, so I uploaded them. However, I still need to fix up Jester and Vergil before uploading those two.

EDIT3: I'm such a progress whore, all Bosses, Enemies and Sounds done and uploaded, all that's left is correcting Dante and Playable Vergil. But in the meantime, I'll have even more rips from another game soon.

EDIT4: Dante and Vergil are done, so now I've moved onto my next game Xenosaga Episode 1.
Thanked by:
Bump-date, in case it was missed, Devil May Cry 3 is completely done now + all the playable characters in Xenosaga Ep1 have been ripped (voice clips and sfx are separated).

And since there's even more enemy/miscellaneous SFX to be sorted for Xenosaga, I've decided to hold off on that and move onto another game, not sure which one yet though.
Thanked by:
Aaaa, I've been so busy updating with the backlog (and converting .7z to .rar), I've not touched these yet, sorry!

The next update will focus on getting all of this up. You're doing an excellent job!
Thanked by:
Ok, this should all be uploaded. I have no idea about the character setup in Xenosaga; so I kinda just lumped all those rips as 'characters'.
Thanked by:
Bumpdate

I'm coming back with new rips soon, this time for the underrated PS2 game God Hand.

More progress as it comes.
Thanked by: