[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
The Smash Bros. Project 4.5
I actually like the old head and the old colors.
I hope noone minds....
[Image: mayberobattkhelppls.png]

If someone could help me with this, that would be great
Thanked by:
Skink had a pretty good sheet going if you could find it.
Thanked by:
(02-24-2009, 05:44 PM)Tuna Unleashed Wrote: Skink had a pretty good sheet going if you could find it.
I used is sheet for 99% of him.
I just thought I'd try to add attacks to the sheet
Thanked by:
(02-24-2009, 04:10 PM)omegakyogre Wrote: I agree with Geo, biggest-head + original colors.
Do you mean grey jacket and no extra colour on trousers, rather than blue-ish tinge jacket and lighter trousers?
[Image: falcobase.png]
[Image: x1aIZ2e.gif]
YOU HAVE TO FEEL WHAT YOU DRAW, FEEL
[Image: shrine.gif]

Thanked by:
(02-25-2009, 11:10 AM)Chris2Balls [:B] Wrote:
(02-24-2009, 04:10 PM)omegakyogre Wrote: I agree with Geo, biggest-head + original colors.
Do you mean grey jacket and no extra colour on trousers, rather than blue-ish tinge jacket and lighter trousers?
[Image: falcobase.png]

Yep. I think the lighter trousers had too much contrast, and I think the grey jacket rather than the blue-ish jacket makes the sprite more interesting to look at. I think that one on the right in what you posted there is the one to run with.
I'll get going to do the sheet.
A general thanks to the people who gave their opinion!
[Image: x1aIZ2e.gif]
YOU HAVE TO FEEL WHAT YOU DRAW, FEEL
[Image: shrine.gif]

Thanked by: