[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sonic 3 Act Numbers (new ones, at least)
i'm starting a huge project to convert a lot of my old arts into spritesheets for anyone to use, since i just realized i could post them as spritesheets for anyone to use.
first one i jumped on was the sonic ACT numbers i did a long while back, however i just saw that there was already one made here (although i do think mine is a little better): https://www.spriters-resource.com/custom...et/169518/ 

i'm going for the middle option of posting it in the vgforum (i am new to forums entirely. at least an actual, real forum haha), so before i decide anything else about it, im going to skip over this one and post the rest at my own pace. i got some big customs coming up too, if yall are interested. Cute

[Image: image.png?ex=66386294&is=6625ed94&hm=28e...91938b5cf&]

--maker of 69,420 marios exactly
Thanked by:
hey can i ask? any advice for animating sprites because right now the programs i use are MS paint and scratch to sprite stuff, but i cant animate using them tho

(04-22-2024, 12:10 AM)MarioMaker69420 Wrote: i'm starting a huge project to convert a lot of my old arts into spritesheets for anyone to use, since i just realized i could post them as spritesheets for anyone to use.
first one i jumped on was the sonic ACT numbers i did a long while back, however i just saw that there was already one made here (although i do think mine is a little better): https://www.spriters-resource.com/custom...et/169518/ 

i'm going for the middle option of posting it in the vgforum (i am new to forums entirely. at least an actual, real forum haha), so before i decide anything else about it, im going to skip over this one and post the rest at my own pace. i got some big customs coming up too, if yall are interested. Cute

[Image: image.png?ex=66386294&is=6625ed94&hm=28e...91938b5cf&]

--maker of 69,420 marios exactly
also cool
Thanked by:
(05-05-2024, 07:35 PM)CaptainKyl3_1 Wrote: hey can i ask? any advice for animating sprites because right now the programs i use are MS paint and scratch to sprite stuff, but i cant animate using them tho

i really got no clue since i don't animate that often lmao
i do hear that aseprite is really good once you get used to it. it does cost 20 buckerinos tho.
so that's why i use piskel whenever i decide to do so, since it's a free alternative
Thanked by: