[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[NDS] What on earth is an .ospr?
I've been trying to rip a DS game now, and encountered a file format with little to no documentation online whatsoever.
If anyone can help me figure this one out, that'd be much appreciated.

Quick update: Using Tinke, I managed to open the game this is from (Meitantei Conan: Kakokara no Zensou Kyoku) and extract/decompress the ospr file.
Running it through TileGGD and setting the image to 32bit per-pixel gave me a greyscale image. Furthermore, it's squished horizontally...
It'd seem that this is the best lead though, if anyone else is willing or able to take a crack at it.
Thanked by:
the file is compressed with the lz11 format.
Using DSDecmp as DSDecmp ho_ch_107_03_sp.ospr whatever.bin will give you the uncompressed file, and opening it in a graphic viewer like GGD as 8bpp linear will make it all look good. Palettes are in the end-ish part of the file.
[Image: Screenshot%202023-12-10%20at%2023.27.44.png]
Once there was a way to get back homeward
Thanked by: Samevi, Barack Obama, CCAM
It worked! This is fantastic, thank you very much!
Thanked by: Raccoon Sam