[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Physical copy required?
Hi, I'm new to the whole extracting thing and whatnot, but I have a question.

In order to extract a model, is a physical copy of a game required? Because I bought Dante's Inferno with an Xbox gift card, and I'm wondering if I have to insert a disc or SD card into a computer in order to extract a games files. 

Could someone please answer me? Help would be very appreciated!

Lukac2002
Thanked by:
What exactly did you purchase? A physical or digital copy? For what system?
Thanked by:
(05-22-2021, 09:10 AM)Lazem Wrote: What exactly did you purchase? A physical or digital copy? For what system?

not to sound rude but he literally said "with an Xbox gift card"
Twitter: @ElChicoEevee
Youtube: ElChicoEevee
[Image: image.png]
Thanked by:
(05-22-2021, 09:10 AM)Lazem Wrote: What exactly did you purchase? A physical or digital copy? For what system?

A digital copy of Dante's Inferno for the Xbox One S.

Anyways, back to the point. Is a physical copy of a game required in order to extract models from it?
Thanked by:
(05-22-2021, 09:44 AM)YeraySL Wrote:

Here's what that tells me:
  • He bought it from Microsoft

Here's what that does not tell me:
  • If it's physical or digital
  • If it's for Xbox 360 or Xbox One

(05-25-2021, 07:22 PM)Lukac2002 Wrote:

Anyways, back to the point. Is a physical copy of a game required in order to extract models from it?

There's pretty much nothing you can do with an Xbox One copy.

Now if you had it for PSP/PS3/Xbox 360, you would have some options.
Thanked by:
(06-04-2021, 12:21 AM)Lazem Wrote:
(05-22-2021, 09:44 AM)YeraySL Wrote:

Here's what that tells me:
  • He bought it from Microsoft

Here's what that does not tell me:
  • If it's physical or digital
  • If it's for Xbox 360 or Xbox One

(05-25-2021, 07:22 PM)Lukac2002 Wrote:

There's pretty much nothing you can do with an Xbox One copy.

Now if you had it for PSP/PS3/Xbox 360, you would have some options.

Well, when I start the game, it does log me in to my Xbox 360, so I guess it might work?
In other words, it's a digital copy for the Xbox 360 that can be played on the Xbox One.
Thanked by: