[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Castlevania: Curse of darkness (ps2)
hey everyone so I will try to keep it rather short, I will say my sorry's for any major grammatical Error's Along with spelling error's.

So I looked around sprite's model's and texture's and sadly did not find any resources for the game's model's. I have tried to rip model's myself with less then successful end's to it, I am here to ask if it is possible for this game to get some love? Honestly I have no idea if posting this will do much or anything but hey! you never know what goal's you can accomplish without taking a leap right? Thumbs Up
Thanked by:
(11-06-2020, 01:11 PM)JaxsonHallows Wrote: hey everyone so I will try to keep it rather short, I will say my sorry's for any major grammatical Error's Along with spelling error's.

So I looked around sprite's model's and texture's and sadly did not find any resources for the game's model's. I have tried to rip model's myself with less then successful end's to it, I am here to ask if it is possible for this game to get some love? Honestly I have no idea if posting this will do much or anything but hey! you never know what goal's you can accomplish without taking a leap right? Thumbs Up

I saw some models in the gallery that seemed from that game... But maybe i'm wrong. Anyway i tried too some time ago, no success.
Thanked by: